Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 15, 2020
Last edited:

Bubbaclaw

Apr 23, 2017
Just a warning for those who use the LoRA. 2 of the photos I posted got flagged for ToS. I believe it might have to do with the Mother and Daughter tag and maybe age difference too. See screenshot attached.
The MC from SS is supposed to be 18 and Jenny is supposed to be 20/21. I'm pretty sure it was most likely because you tagged it Mother/Daughter.

Jan 6, 2024
So i put together some rough clips to see if i should further develop this vid
Judith in the bathroom in some various positions.
It's rough and needs fine tuning, but trying to gauge the response to see what direction i should take.
I've included a blooper reel with some DEEEP penetration

View attachment 3428832
View attachment 3428833
View attachment 3428834
View attachment 3428835
View attachment 3428836

That is some amazing work right there!
Mad respect!

Would love to see some rare ladies worked on as well: Roz, Mrs Smith or Josephine

Thanks, boss!

LongJong69

Jul 6, 2021
Bro that's amazing! What prompt you used here? Very good details in the image!
((In a cozy bed room at night with hanging purple lights and black walls))

1girl, green eyes, 1boy, offscreen male, (((deepthroat sex pose))), size difference, high detail, close-up, upper body portrait, Judith from Summertime Saga, ((short auburn hair)), huge balls, huge penis, enormous penis, light-skinned male, looking at male, half closed eyes, tongue hanging out expression, large breasts, huge nipples, inverted nipples, circle glasses, red blush on face, spit, drool
BREAK
score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, score_6_up, source_cartoon, rating_explicit <loraofficialpit_style_v11:1>

Also I post some of the images on civitai under the summertime saga lora and you can view all the generation information there

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote