Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Akainu2406

Aug 20, 2018
Hello Guys. This is one of my first tries to make an AI generated pic of an pregnant Ms. Bisette having sex with Anon, with the civitai website. Whatever i try, i did not know, which prompts should i have to use for better hands, feet and eyes. Did someone off you have any ideas? And sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

LongJong69

Jul 6, 2021
Thank you any tips on how you get your face so clear
Specify "well defined face" in the prompt is a good start but really just generating a lot of images and choosing the best looking one to generate with seed always gave me the best results

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
If you want a better image quality, you simply increase the resolution after your image has been generated and regenerate parts of it with image to image. you can't do that on civitai, though, so you need a local install.

Reactions: LongJong69

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I photo shopped the face a cant seem to get it like this. But the body is damn good
You need to say "debbie from summertime saga" in the prompt. Just debbie won't be good enough. You also need to add "drawn in the style of summertime saga"

You should add a better negative prompt also.

Pony Diffusion, the checkpoint on which this lora is trained on, has specific keywords. I don't know them all, but you can add "score_9, score_8" in the prompt to make more interesting images.

Reactions: LongJong69

Tyre2280

Jan 30, 2024
You need to say "debbie from summertime saga" in the prompt. Just debbie won't be good enough. You also need to add "drawn in the style of summertime saga"

You should add a better negative prompt also.

Pony Diffusion, the checkpoint on which this lora is trained on, has specific keywords. I don't know them all, but you can add "score_9, score_8" in the prompt to make more interesting images.
Very helpful thank you

Tyre2280

Jan 30, 2024
Also use Euler A for the sampler, reduce the CFG scale to 4-5, and reduce the weight of the lora to 0.7
Awesome last question do you have to wait every hour to generate 10 units once you use up your freebies or is there way around that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote