Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jedijay505

Feb 24, 2019
Hello!

Another humble request to any of the amazing artists/editors out there.

Is there any chance someone could create a version of MC&Debbie passionately making out (like in the attached image), but with both of them naked (and if possible without MC awkwardly holding his hand up)?

Additionally, if you could put them making out in the shower together that would be especially great!

Additionally, additionally, if anyone would be willing, I would love to get a series of images having MC, Debbie and Jenny sharing a sexy-time shower together. The 2 girls on either side of MC each taking turns to passionately kiss, before kneeling down to lovingly suck his cock and the each taking turns getting expertly fucked by the hunky, well-hung stud!!

I know this is a massive request, and I would be absolutely thrilled and grateful to any who would complete any part of it.

Thanks in advance, and continuing massive thank yous to all the amazing creators who post such incredible fanart in this thread!

Keep it cummin.

All the best.

J

3_2.jpg

Triple_

Jun 13, 2020
The LORA has its own weigth variable. I usually put it at 0.7 to get the most likeness to summertime saga. It can be advantageous to reduce it in some cases, like if you want more detail in the clothing.

If you want black thigh highs, you just have to ask it in the prompt. View attachment 2546422

Of course, it doesn't output a Debbie. To output a Debbie, you need to train it specifically for her face, which you can do. I can't do it on my graphics card, but I could try using a google collab. To get Debbie, I just take her face from the game images and paste it in the image. Then I inpaint it with the AI to fix problems.
Freaking incredible how well u got that working. I need u to make a YouTube tutorial on this lololol. Thank you so much for the information, it's very interesting and awesome how u can just pop out Summertime saga style art. Would love to know more about how it "trains to a face" thanks again.

jedijay505

Feb 24, 2019
serGGGrey - A massive thank you for your quick and incredible response to my request! I really appreciate it. A phenomenal start to a potentially super sexy scene!

shower_day.jpg

Could i greedily ask if you'd be willing to do more images to continue the sequence? Would love to see Jenny and MC making out, as Debbie continues to stroke his dick even bigger and harder! Then for the lovely ladies to slip to their knees to take turns sucking hungrily on his huge cock!

No worries if not. I'm still utterly blown away and incredibly grateful for your fantastic generosity creating this first image! Thanks again.

May 8, 2021
Yumi: Okay Ash, bail has been paid, just have to file the release papers and you'll be free to go.

Astrid: Thank fucking god.

Anon: So...what exactly happened here?

Astrid: I fucked up, okay? I don't necessary want to talk about it.

Anon: Language, young lady. I just wanted some context since on the phone all I was told was that you needed bail.

Astrid:...I was smoking in the school and tripped the fire alarm.

Anon: See, that wasn't so bad.

Yumi: And we're done. Do take care of yourself Ash.

Astrid: Thanks Yumi. You're one of the few good ones.

free_jailbird_2_p1.png

Anon: When did you start going by Ash?

Astrid: Recently. No one could remember Moon, so I guess I would of changed it eventually.

Anon: I like it. It's a very flexible nickname...So I know you didn't want to talk about it, but why were you at the school?

Astrid: Me and a friend needed to destress, and it's the only place Mom's goons won't look at anymore.

Anon: Makes sense. Though the police report did say you were alone.

Astrid:.......fuck...

Anon: Your not in trouble. I'm proud that your always looking out for others. Just wish you were also looking after yourself, because I can't always be coming to your resc.....

Astrid:....Dad?....Earth to Dad, are you....OH....Oh god, Dad! Seriously? Here?!

Anon: Sorry, just need a minute away from here, and I can think about work or puppies or something to calm down.

Astrid: Please do, because that WMD is intimidating me. I'm afraid I'll get pregnant just by looking at it.

free_jailbird_2_p2.png

Anon: See, only need a minute.

Astrid: Whatever.... *Takes out a joint*

Anon: Seriously?

Astrid: What? I've had a stressful day.

Anon: Sure, but not in my car.

Astrid: Fine, you nerd. It's just a drag, not like it's going to harm anything.

Anon: Says the girl who has CLEARLY never had to remove Weed stank from a car. That stuff sticks to every surface and even after a thorough clean, will still take a month or two before the smell dissipates.

free_jailbird_2_p3.png

Anon: So have you had any thoughts on what you're going to be doing now that your out of school? Or is this just your plan.

Astrid: Seriously Dad?

Anon: I am. I don't get to see you that often, but I still care about you. Want to make sure your not just wasting your life away.

Astrid: So what, you want me to be a 40 hour a week underpaid desk jockey to some CEO ruining the world, like you?

Anon: Astrid, you don't have to preach to the choir about how capitalism sucks. But I don't want to see you aimless. What do you want to do?

Astrid: I don't know. Maybe something with art? I don't really want to be in this conversation, Dad.

Anon: I just worry about you, you know.

Astrid:....I know...I'm glad you do.

Anon:....I'll drop you off at your Grandparent's place. I have some errands I should do since I have the rest of the day.

Astrid: Really? it's peak daycare hours. Drop me off at that chaos?

Anon: You want me to drop you off back home then with your mom?

Astrid: To Grandma's house we go, then.

Anon: Good. I know you don't want to talk about future stuff, but just know I do it because you're the only person you don't look after, and I don't like to see anyone harm my little girl, even if it's herself. What do I always tell you?

Astrid: That if I'm not going to wear a bra, at least have nipple padding?

Anon: No, the other thing.

Astrid: Always use a condom, and if he says 'it doesn't fit' he's lying.

Anon: Still good advice, but your being silly.

Astrid: That even if your away, you will always love me and look out for me.

Anon: I always will.

Astrid: Thanks Dad...I love you too.

free_jailbird_2_p4.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote