Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
hey guys i know this threat is not for this but i'm worried
you think my art style looks like darkcookie??
i mean... i'm testing some things i did that sketch but i don't know why looks like a summertime saga character.... anyways... if i do a game with this art style you think could be nice? or i continue improving with daz?

Mar 12, 2022
i mean... i'm testing some things i did that sketch but i don't know why looks like a summertime saga character.... anyways... if i do a game with this art style you think could be nice? or i continue improving with daz?
It has some form of similarity to DC's artstyle, but it looks great on it's own. You should go ahead and start making this game.

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
Relax dude, nobody is gonna sue you for having a style close to someone elses. If that were the case then every cartoon after adventure time mimicing it's style wouldn't have been greenlit to begin with.

Reactions: Albertant

GemKiller

Jan 1, 2022
don't worry

Reactions: Albertant
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote