dlaskas

May 26, 2023
which one do you mean?
in the gallery (with restored content mod, if that matters) the 10th and 11th nami image. the hint is "get jacked with nami", which i've done, in every possible way probably, like 20 times already. if you need more info, its the one with Nia and the one where Nami's in her skirt with one leg up in front of the mirror.
i think it's a bug cause like i see the image in game, but it doesn't unlock in the gallery for some reason.
so, yeah, fml.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
in the gallery (with restored content mod, if that matters) the 10th and 11th nami image. the hint is "get jacked with nami", which i've done, in every possible way probably, like 20 times already. if you need more info, its the one with Nia and the one where Nami's in her skirt with one leg up in front of the mirror.
i think it's a bug cause like i see the image in game, but it doesn't unlock in the gallery for some reason.
so, yeah, fml.
There's probably your problem - you're using a mod. The mod restores content, but because that content has been replaced, it might not allow the normal function. This is why I don't use mods - the quality of life value isn't often worth the compatibility headaches. This suggests to me it's possible any save made with a modded game might be incompatible to import into season 2.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
There's probably your problem - you're using a mod. The mod restores content, but because that content has been replaced, it might not allow the normal function. This is why I don't use mods - the quality of life value isn't often worth the compatibility headaches. This suggests to me it's possible any save made with a modded game might be incompatible to import into season 2.
People forget that mods aren't made by Ocean. They are fan made. And those mods can break the game. There are many people who ask; why can't a load last save? Because of mode you used when you saved the game, but not installed the SAME or any mode. Or dev just made few changes and screwed the save... ;)

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I re -played Nami's path in the gym. How do you get the scene of Nami, Nika and Nia in front of the mirror ? I always get Nami and Nia.
View attachment 4065465
Maybe it was cut do to Steam ? there are a number of renders that once was part of SG but was cut for one reason or another. The gym scene especially was tinkered quite a bit, parts are old, parte are new, if you have some old version is worth checking if is there.

dlaskas

May 26, 2023
could be. however, i did play 2x before without it and it still didn't unlock. i also checked the files and those 2 images arent altered by the mod.
i cba to play without the mod rn but ill try and see if it works later.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Some gallery thumbnails are clearly made of pre-rework renders and there are obvious bugs here and there in its code. Gallery clearly wasn't a priority in the final stretch to Steam release, so I wouldn't try to set every item there as a goal or target to unlock if I were you. Just ignore it, the whole gallery.

dlaskas

May 26, 2023
Some gallery thumbnails are clearly made of pre-rework renders and there are obvious bugs here and there in its code. Gallery clearly wasn't a priority in the final stretch to Steam release, so I wouldn't try to set every item there as a goal or target to unlock if I were you. Just ignore it, the whole gallery.
i got everything else but these 2. thats the problem. the ocd is killing me. :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: vampires69'in

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
so, yeah, fml.
For me, all the gallery images are unlocked, but I only play the steam version, never played the mod version yet

Reactions: dlaskas

dlaskas

May 26, 2023
Is anyone know about what happened with season 2 it's coming or not???
no, ocean said he's done with it, felt like it had a good ending.
he's on other projects now and stepping back from making games because of real life and touching grass being more important.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Is anyone know about what happened with season 2 it's coming or not???
There's a devlog in about a week probably, every two weeks you can check in roughly on a Thursday and find out. Here's the most recent one.

Ch1 of season 2 is somewhere between 5000-8000 renders apparently, so about half to 2/3rds of the size of the entire season 1. It took him 5 years to get season 1 done, and he's over halfway through 5000-8000 renders since the steam release of season 1. So things are making better progress than we've had, it's just that we only get these couple of previews every two weeks to fill our eyes with. :HideThePain:

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
There's a devlog in about a week probably, every two weeks you can check in roughly on a Thursday and find out. Here's the most recent one.

Ch1 of season 2 is somewhere between 5000-8000 renders apparently, so about half to 2/3rds of the size of the entire season 1. It took him 5 years to get season 1 done, and he's over halfway through 5000-8000 renders since the steam release of season 1. So things are making better progress than we've had, it's just that we only get these couple of previews every two weeks to fill our eyes with. :HideThePain:
Alternatively we could think what momy Noji would say about such impatience

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes