RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.5] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 102 Votes

LucyLuSwitch

Jan 8, 2020
This is the only game that I feel okay on waiting for the final update to arrive before I play it, because the dev updates it so frequently that I don't have to worry about it becoming abandoned or stretched out to farm for patreon money like with other devs on this site.

Reactions: nk0x and Fatty12

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Succum Brewery v0.3.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import save files by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
be advised, save slots 1-10 are now reserved as 'Autosave' slots. copied save files in these slots will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled (the default state).
if you want to import PC save files manually, never ever use an index file (global.rpgsave) created by the PC release.
instead, save your game to the desired slot and overwrite the created save file (e.g. file66.rpgsave) with your PC save file.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

CuriousKiyo

Jun 15, 2022
The new tree opened up but there are no upgrades available, it just has four greyed out options, one saying I have to go to the door east of the bridge, two about visiting the repaired gym, and one not implemented. Anyone has this issues as well?

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Sewer Guide
Buy the collar reader and meet the mechanics in the building behind the bar (using the crowbar).
Wait a few days.
Meet them again.
Buy the scanner.
Place and retrieve the scanner 3 times till it detects the sewer.
Hang out with the chuds after bartending 5 times or give the chud king 5 wallets.
Buy the sewer exploration kit. Wait one day.
Go into the sewers after your shift.
Explore all the rooms (shovel to clear the mess is in the room with the arcade)
Turn on the lights in the tennis court.
Turn the crocodile off in the pool.
Visit the stinky room.
Go back into the sewers to be contacted by the chud king if you haven't already.
The sewer manhole upgrade should now be available.
There are 3 upgrades with an intro scene for visiting each one and 2 unique scenes at all 3 locations (for now).

4.60 star(s) 102 Votes