4.20 star(s) 77 Votes

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
correct. this is an essential part of the story.
after that you don't have to fuck the orcs again (but can with some).

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
SOmeone knows exactly how to unlock the skill reduce Shame I ? My last playthrough i never had access to it until i instantly got shame I, II and III at the same time.

Is it bug ? I remember that before the game was completed it was easy to have access to it early.

EDIT : i think i found the condition which is to be level 3. That's a bit weird since it require a lot of erotic content to get to that level for something that just allow to wear sexy clothes... i don't get it.

Last edited:

Erimate

Jun 20, 2022
Ok, I am not a noob in RPGMs, I have finished KP in normal and NG+. So, someone please answer me bcz I just dont get it. After the 2nd cutsceme with the 3 bandits and the monster that jumps from the well, I locate the second elevator. To whom should I go to give me the reward for that?

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Ok, I am not a noob in RPGMs, I have finished KP in normal and NG+. So, someone please answer me bcz I just dont get it. After the 2nd cutsceme with the 3 bandits and the monster that jumps from the well, I locate the second elevator. To whom should I go to give me the reward for that?
ther is no reward for that, it's just a shortcut.

This game does not ave a logical main story line where you can just know what to do next regarding what is happening. You should just consult the walkthrough available in the first page i think.

WHat you need to do know, if youw ant to advance with the main story is keep going to the south west, you'll quickly come across a magical tower that will trigger an event.

Reactions: Erimate

razeor

Aug 23, 2018
Have try different combo like
Black suit + no underwear + garter belt
Black suit + thong + garterbelt
Black suit + transparent underwear + garter belt

His line always same, is the game broke? Pls help me, also i tried to go naked from school, but cant go near them, pls help me

Edit: try fancy outfit, and fialog changr and proceed to the next event

Screenshot_2024-09-01-01-47-23-55_6f222323860cb8b3cbff0909a5afd514.jpg Screenshot_2024-09-01-01-47-58-04_6f222323860cb8b3cbff0909a5afd514.jpg

Last edited:

johnycraft514

Apr 1, 2021
Hey does anyone know if the author of the game removed his patreon or if it was banned by patreon themselfs? and also if it was banned by patreon does he/she have a alternative anywhere?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hey does anyone know if the author of the game removed his patreon or if it was banned by patreon themselfs? and also if it was banned by patreon does he/she have a alternative anywhere?
Looks like the Patreon account is in a suspended state (exists but no public content). If [R]Nest wanted out, they would have probably deleted it altogether, so I'm thinking Patreon slapped them with a violation. Their patrons may have been informed by email; [R]Nest has always been good about making announcements.

The Kemono page hasn't been updated since summer last year, so no idea what the latest news were. I'm not aware of any alternative accounts.

PS The earliest mention of the account content missing is from 11 September, so it's been two weeks at least. Not a short-term thing.

4.20 star(s) 77 Votes