Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.06] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

TheClock

Jul 10, 2024
So I've downloaded version 2024.06, is there no new ending yet? or at least the version for August/September? If anyone has it, can you give me the link cause I can't find it

U358

Mar 8, 2024
Betting on how long it'll be before someone ask “where's the September update?” :KEK:
least the version for August/September? If anyone has it, can you give me the link cause I can't find it
And here's the first client.

You know, I could give you a link, but with your words you are devaluing the work of three people at once, so I won’t do it

can-we-get-much-higher-v0-qk6e7kszy1fc1.png

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
If anyone has it, can you give me the link cause I can't find it
you are devaluing the work of three people at once, so I won’t do it
Every single month on the 1st (same day as release) U358 uploads the update and Shadesishere uploads a modded version.
The same cannot be said for the main post. That gets updated whenever the moderator feels like it. Could be today. Could be next year.
  • you have the July update (from the main post)
  • you're asking for the September update (on the 11th of September)
It's safe to assume you haven't even bothered to read the comments from September 1st until now before making your own comment. Try doing that.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Every single month on the 1st (same day as release) U358 uploads the update and Shadesishere uploads a modded version.
The same cannot be said for the main post. That gets updated whenever the moderator feels like it. Could be today. Could be next year.
It's safe to assume you haven't even bothered to read the comments from September 1st until now before making your own comment. Try doing that.
I'm just going to tag kumarin as well, as their mod fixes a couple of issues, adds the cheats and decensor, and as such is packed into the "all-in-one" version I upload.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Gonna slightly defend the mods here. Outside of a few games they seem to like they don't check the threads constantly for an update. People need to report the post containing the update. If you know what kind of update is the one kept in the OP its better to report that. And I can confirm neither yours nor U358 nor Shadesishere's september update containing posts have been reported until I reported Shade's just now.

Lets see how long it takes for the thread to be updated now.

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
Gonna slightly defend the mods here.
Oh absolutely. I'm not saying it's on the moderators to check literal hundreds of threads each day to update them. Heck no.
I was just pointing out the infrequency because nobody who comments seems to understand this. It's annoying seeing "why no update?!" comments when updates are posted every month... People need to learn how to read and stop expecting every thread to be updated.

Sidenote: For this thread at least, a lot of dumb comments would go away if the RE version was the one under a spoiler and the "complete" original version was the main link.

Last edited:
Reactions: kkicho

U358

Mar 8, 2024
People need to report the post containing the update.
Yes indeed, you are right, there is such a clause in the rules, I didn't notice, my fault. You want “work-to-rule”? Okay, it will be done. I will try to read the rules more carefully from now on. But please, don't forget that what updaters and modders do - these are their personal wishes, not their duties, and there's no need to be offended at them that they will eventually stop sharing what they spent their skills, money and, most importantly, time on, because their work has turned from a pleasant hobby into a dull, thankless chore.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Yes indeed, you are right, there is such a clause in the rules, I didn't notice, my fault. You want “work-to-rule”? Okay, it will be done. I will try to read the rules more carefully from now on. But please, don't forget that what updaters and modders do - these are their personal wishes, not their duties, and there's no need to be offended at them that they will eventually stop sharing what they spent their skills, money and, most importantly, time on, because their work has turned from a pleasant hobby into a dull, thankless chore.
I'm not pointing fingers at the modders / leakers / assemblers. But there's been two months of people saying pls updat and none of them have been reporting the post. And as we can see now, it's been updated.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Next time (Oct 1st) when I upload the "All-in-One" version, I'll also be writing up a changelog, backdated a few versions, so hopefully that can be added to the OP as well.

but I will say that whichever moderator updated the OP didn't exactly do a stellar job of it, just literally updated the links, left the thread title with the June ver, no changelog (to be fair, no-one has really posted one, something I will deal with properly as stated above), no "thread updated" date change etc... meaning people taking a quick peek at the OP would assume it hasn't been updated.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I did report shade's post and in it I did say I haven't even downloaded it from the OP before so I have no idea what one is supposed to be there.

Alikus

Jul 4, 2021
Looking forward to the thread update. And thanks guys for the translations and the uncensor.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
How complete is this game? I've been watching this thread for a while, want to know if I should give it a shot or wait more.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes