Unity - Something Unlimited [v2.4.7] [Gunsmoke Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

talasi

A game with huge potential, inspired by Akabur's Princess Trainer but a lot more ambitious. Great art, lots of content and even more is coming up (robotics, cloning, bordello, summoning and more). There are minor bugs with each release and lack of background music and voiceovers but that's all i can come up with (and bugs are consistently getting removed in each new version)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Jiggsaw

2 years and still waiting for some resemblance of a game, 2 years and we still have basically ZERO content.
    More grinding than nearly every other game I have played, thank god for the cheat modes, but even that does not make this game worth playing, sorry but this game is crap, you would think that after 24 MONTHS there would be a game in there somewhere, but no, this smacks of another patreon just stringing along trying to sponge as much money/donations as possible.
    Looks like I will wait another 2 years and see how far he hasn't got.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

selectivepaperclip

A really solid art showcase that could be an amazing game with a few extra tweaks.

Pros
    * Decent writing
    * Great art, spot on recreation of the DC animated universe
    * Many characters have a great variety of costumes, which actually change the art in all scenes. It's fun to see the characters do things in all the different outfits, though I worry this makes the dev's art pipeline harder.

Cons
    * No way to set text speed, so you have to watch all the dialogue bip-bip-bip onto the screen. There's a way to skip the dialog entirely, but it's all or nothing
    * Weirdly slow loading times whenever a new graphic is coming up. Transitions between scenes are unnecessarily slow in general.
    * Lots of pointless RNG that pads out gameplay, like characters deciding not to talk to you on a certain day for no reason.
    * If you don't use the cheat menu, the game mechanics are terrible. If you use the cheat menu, it's more of a "superhero visiting simulator" than a game. The whole money-making, heist-planning thing needs to be reworked.
    * Few sex scenes, most characters only go as far as Strip or Handjob