2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Okay, how in the H*ll do I successfully complete the moving target tutorial? I read here in the forums that the moving target test had been reset to 60 seconds to hit 10 targets, but I am only getting 45 seconds to hit 15 targets.
Is there a way to make it easier,or is there a cheat I can use?

Last edited:

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
Okay, how in the H*ll do I successfully complete the moving target tutorial? I read here in the forums that the moving target test had been reset to 60 seconds to hit 10 targets, but I am only getting 45 seconds to hit 15 targets.
Is there a way to make it easier,or is there a cheat I can use?
I replied on discord, but tldr is on v0.2 you only need to complete the first part (second is optional), so don't interact with the second touch pad if you don't want to. When you get the loot just continue to the next portal, the second touch part (more difficult) is for skill training and isn't required unless you want to work on your aim.

Last edited:
Reactions: fleetp

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I replied on discord, but tldr is on v0.2 you only need to complete the first part (second is optional), so don't interact with the second touch pad if you don't want to. When you get the loot just continue to the next portal, the second touch part (more difficult) is for skill training and isn't required unless you want to work on your aim.
Thanks for answering both here and on discord.
Would you prefer that I post my help requests/bug reports/feedback here at f95zone, or on discord?
very respectfully,
fleet

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
Just for reference, is there going to be pregnancy tag?
I replied to another comment, but...

Could you please send me any 3D games with that feature or expand more on your idea? I will be happy to add it, if it's just a visual thing or does not interfere with game mechanics. It will be an optional feature to turn on/off from the settings though. I want to research this before adding it rather than doing it something which won't be OK as a mechanic.

Reactions: Daff/TTATT/

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/symbiosis-demo-4-indica_project.205250/

Here's one that has pregnancy as a focus.

If it's just visual though, or has only a minor mechanical impact, you might want to look into model deformation stuff. All you'd really need is a setup to round out the MC's tummy when she's knocked up, and maybe a couple dialogue lines to acknowledge it or a status effect of some kind.

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
https://f95zone.to/threads/symbiosis-demo-4-indica_project.205250/

Here's one that has pregnancy as a focus.

If it's just visual though, or has only a minor mechanical impact, you might want to look into model deformation stuff. All you'd really need is a setup to round out the MC's tummy when she's knocked up, and maybe a couple dialogue lines to acknowledge it or a status effect of some kind.
I will check it out, it's easy to add the visual parts on the character, but then again I'm more curious about what mechanics are expected afterwards or during/before the event.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
That varies pretty wildly per game, as far as I can tell. It can be a debuff, a buff, purely cosmetic, a holder for minions, a strange way of handling a mana bar, or just a story consequence.

All of them satisfy the fetish, so it's really just a question of what would be most in keeping with your vision of how the game should play and feel.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
How does one play the mini game in the sex scenes where the green, red and yellow dots move into the white o-ring?

Is anybody besides me playing this? If so, are you having as much trouble as I am?

Can somebody post a video or explain how to use the Store in this game? The game creator attempted to explain it to me on his discord, but what he said didn't work.

Last edited:

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
How does one play the mini game in the sex scenes where the green, red and yellow dots move into the white o-ring?

Is anybody besides me playing this? If so, are you having as much trouble as I am?

Can somebody post a video or explain how to use the Store in this game? The game creator attempted to explain it to me on his discord, but what he said didn't work.
from discord:
  1. The mini-game you should press space once the dot moves into the ring to get score, these dots move on the beat of the music

2. I will investigate the store issue as well

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
from discord:
  1. The mini-game you should press space once the dot moves into the ring to get score, these dots move on the beat of the music

2. I will investigate the store issue as well
Thanks for explaining the mini game. I appreciate the assistance. I was clicking the left mouse button and wondering why nothing was happening.

I strongly recommend making a free public demo version, include in the tutorial a section that explains the mini game and show a video on how to use the store.

Reactions: Nayenezgani

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
Climb to the very top of the scaffolding, then point the cursor (aiming dot used with the rifle) at the hook. This one is a bit tough as the font showing the letter E is small.
lol You have no idea how many times I've tried that with no luck but thanks anyways
Oh well, onto the next attempt I guess XD

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
Hey guys,

This is the newest version 0.3 of my game introducing the Boss War game mode a new adult animation scene, achievements, buff system, scoreboard and many new things (patch notes below).

The rules of the game mode are simple - Slay mutants and harvest their flesh to summon the yellow buff. Defeat it, claim its powers, and use them to take down the rival boss. The first team to secure 3 victories claims the win and earns greater rewards.

bossw_img.png

PATCH NOTES
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Balial42
2.80 star(s) 9 Votes