5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Damn, I just realized besides Meru his only worthwile longer work is the Raven & Horse vid, but even that is not that great contentwise. Of the 4:52 minutes about 3:30 minutes are just foreplay, only 1 minute of actual sex and the rest is intro and outro. And as for the Meru vids, part 3 only has a short masturbation scene and part 5 has absolutely zero sex scenes, the rest are only partially sex since he's telling a story. So I really hope the Gwen vid will be long with actual sex action and not 70% foreplay and only 20% or less sex.

And talking about Raven & Horse: I was bored so I decided to edit the video. Total runtime is now 5:34 minutes, I cut the foreplay down to 2 minutes, removed the magic blowjob and thighjob completely and the actual sex now runs for 3:22 minutes. I repeated each of the 5 positions several times and mixed the order so it doesn't just loop and repeatedly shows the same 2 camera angles for a longer time.
Please consider, I'm not a professional editor and I don't have professional tools but I think it turned out pretty well. Anyway, if you're interested in my special cut edition, the link is below. Oh yeah, and I encoded it in x265 so don't worry about the relatively small file size.

Last edited:

Kri$Are$

May 5, 2024
Old compilation:

New compilation of the new stuff I posted on Thursday from and :

Someone please make a folder of the current and previous Ben10/Gwen stuff

My predictions for next scene: Blowjob and mouth cumshot/cum in mouth (I think)

Kri$Are$

May 5, 2024
Old compilation:

New compilation of the new stuff I posted on Thursday from and :

Someone please make a folder of the current and previous Ben10/Gwen stuff

My predictions for next scene: Blowjob and mouth cumshot/cum in mouth (I think)
Hopefully new content this month

• Haha
Reactions: Wonka_Willy

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Not for me. Two Mp4s that have some new scenes in them. They are still not the full vid but they put a little more into context.

Reactions: Scopax
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote