Unity - SisterVirodar [v0.16] [Pwd]

1. 5.00 star(s)

zero82738

its gonna ........................................................................................................................................................................................................... be great
  2. 3.00 star(s)

boredman110

V 0.16

As someone who has been following this since January, the game holds a lot of potential and could be the next great rouge-lite H game.

But as of right now, its a 20~ minute decent tech demo that showcases the general setting and gameplay, but otherwise doesn't show much else. The pixel art and animations are well done, but the animations also seem to be on the slower side. Every action from running to attacking seems to be a slog which makes the game feel a lot slower than what its probably trying to achieve. The combat itself currently doesn't rely on fast-twitch reactions, so its currently more of a nuance than a hindrance, but I still prefer the actions to feel a lot more reactive.

The current gameplay is okay, if easy and simplistic. You have melee, which is weak but can stun lock and is free, a rifle which needs bullets but can pierce enemies and does more damage the closer they are, and magic which does more damage but needs mana. Currently there are 3 enemies and 3 traps, with one H defeat scene for each each. 2 of the 3 traps themselves are instant game overs and are only found in the "trap showcase room". Whether this is subject to change or not is unknown but the implications that these are meant to be mimics for loot boxes, I hope the dev changes it to damage instant of an instant game over.

As stated before, the potential is there, but until the dev can achieve it, its best to remember that this is still a free tech demo.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

tommyice

Fun side-scroller with only a few scenes that I have been able to find. No idea what the objectives are other than fight or fuck and the scenes are kind of vanilla but the game has a lot of potential. I'm definitely keeping an eye on this game