barsik

Aug 21, 2017
Sounds like bad news then. There's so much more that could be done.

Guess they just couldn't keep up with all the ideas, and the funding and manpower may have not been enough to keep them going.
Think he was talking about the final update for the early access version of 0.9.58... and not the last update for the game :p

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
so theres a final update

Public build of Sinstory V0.9.58
10. August
Greetings... At the beginning of this month,
we started working on new scripts that will be included in future updates, such as a detailed...
+​
Final Update Dates
02. September
Greetings......​
= next update​

lesgoxxx

Jul 7, 2022

Public build of Sinstory V0.9.58
10. August
Greetings... At the beginning of this month,
we started working on new scripts that will be included in future updates, such as a detailed...
+​
Final Update Dates
02. September
Greetings......​
= next update​
I don't know. That extended ellipsis is foreboding.

And then I took a peek at the discord. Someone said the game was dead.

Ay, I hope I'm wrong though cause dam, I didn't really get what I wanted from the game just yet. There's so much potential after all.

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
I don't know. That extended ellipsis is foreboding.

And then I took a peek at the discord. Someone said the game was dead.

Ay, I hope I'm wrong though cause dam, I didn't really get what I wanted from the game just yet. There's so much potential after all.
hi,
how do I write this best?
you are a bit too hasty.

the dead game is SMA (you dont clicked the link ;))

- does anyone know any games similar to this, like the touch system
- ^^ great game. wish it wasnt dead. <= SMA

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Can anyone please tell, what are the new scenes added in this latest update. Please reply and thanks in advance.

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Painfoler You got the info on when the next update drops?
any updates about the game?

Over the past two years, we've poured our hearts and countless hours into developing this game, and we are now closer than ever to completing the early access phase. We sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed the journey so far and are as excited as we are about what’s to come.

We want to extend our deepest gratitude to each of you, whether you contributed financially or by sharing your thoughts and ideas. Your support has been invaluable.

Mark your calendars! The final early access update will be available on:

• 09/15/2024 for Patrons
  • 09/16/2024 for Supporters
  • 09/17/2024 for Tippers
Can anyone please tell, what are the new scenes added in this latest update. Please reply and thanks in advance.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sinstory-v0-9-58-ea-xtreamanim.75761/page-125

Last edited:

gyagya2121

Dec 29, 2020
Over the past two years, we've poured our hearts and countless hours into developing this game, and we are now closer than ever to completing the early access phase. We sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed the journey so far and are as excited as we are about what’s to come.

We want to extend our deepest gratitude to each of you, whether you contributed financially or by sharing your thoughts and ideas. Your support has been invaluable.

• 09/15/2024 for Patrons
  • 09/17/2024 for Tippers

https://f95zone.to/threads/sinstory-v0-9-58-ea-xtreamanim.75761/page-125

thanks dude

lesgoxxx

Jul 7, 2022

• 09/15/2024 for Patrons
  • 09/17/2024 for Tippers
"Early access" as in beta testing?

"Final" as in last update for beta testing?

Will there continue to be new content after finalizing the game or are they just gonna end it then officially put it on sale on some gaming website?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes