Unity Shana - Priestess of Tona [v0.1] [Lustration Team]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dijitz23

Feb 19, 2021
Ah yes, yet another game from the same dev who loves to put half the content behind a paywall.

Being thankful in 2024 means you get cash every month and sell them half the game as a "bonus". :HideThePain:

I mean, we know that from big game studios already but now more and more indie devs sink that low.
Hey you know what you should do next day you go to work, tell your employer that you no longer wish to be paid for anything you do. Then when you go to buy groceries or anything tell them how dare they charge for anything and try and walk out with the items. I wanna know how far you get in life.

Reactions: Jaffarpok316

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Hey you know what you should do next day you go to work, tell your employer that you no longer wish to be paid for anything you do. Then when you go to buy groceries or anything tell them how dare they charge for anything and try and walk out with the items. I wanna know how far you get in life.
There's a big difference between the work which was done at least partly (and everyone can see the result) and the work which is claimed to be in progress. If the authors want to getting money every month without any visible result or without any work at all (and many developers doing so), why do people should pay to them? And also, there is the paywalled content, with previews, but unlockable in the public version. And the authors themselves requested to add this thread here with the screenshots include paywalled scenes, so the players will be blueballed after the beating of the second (and the final in this public version) boss.

Black_Red_Sun

Mar 27, 2020
Gotta say, it's really lacking in the SFX department when it comes to the sex scenes. Hampers the experience, as sex SFX is really damn important for the proper experience.

There are countless open source lewd SFX libraries out there, same with voice ones. Why not use them?

LilKittennn

Sep 3, 2024
I know a scam game when I see one lmao. No content, filled with "roadmaps" and placeholders and linksto take you to their monetization platforms xD

dijitz23

Feb 19, 2021
There's a big difference between the work which was done at least partly (and everyone can see the result) and the work which is claimed to be in progress. If the authors want to getting money every month without any visible result or without any work at all (and many developers doing so), why do people SHOULD pay to them? And also, there is the paywalled content, with previews, but unlockable in the public version. And the authors themselves requested to add this thread here with the screenshots include paywalled scenes, so the players will be blueballed after the beating of the second (and the final in this public version) boss.
Here's the thing, you don't have to pay them anything. Those who do feel like they get something, those that don't aren't magically DESERVING of what they have done. The reason why they keep it paywalled, is because it works. The reason people pay is because they, hopefully, have funds to support and are hoping something will come from it. The reason why the pawalled scenes would be shown, is because it entices someone to want to pay for that extra content. It's really that simple. You know what you could do? Act like it's the old days and wait for a game to be hopefully released and then buy it when it's fully done. The only problem you have is pure entitlement.

Reactions: Jaffarpok316

Dilya

Dec 8, 2017
Easy enjoying gameplay, nice animations, artstyle and sound. Pretty cool game. A lot will depend on balance. I maxed out my attack speed and critical chance so much that I defeated the boss before I could see his animation.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes