PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, I can see why this is poorly rated.

The art is pretty nice but the game itself drops you in without any explanation and doesn't really fit the exhibitionist theme at all; it's just a very generic point and click puzzle game where the puzzles don't really make any sense.

Gregar

Aug 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me the location of the yellow ticket? I have 4 the one from the bucket, the mail box, the locker and the one behind the flute guy

Nov 18, 2022
This game isn't bad at all. The only real downside is lack of polish but it could be a real winner

That said I'm basically stuck because the game screen res is too much for my monitor so I can't even click the tree behind the man to get the last piece of the ticket which is lol

I just wish there was more sex scenes to it.

Reactions: SanVanDoodle

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I have a feeling that after grinding, this game won't even be worth it but if anyone can share some ss of sex scenes it'ld help people to consider. Previews are totally useless.

Reactions: alanrivaille

got0594

Jun 22, 2021
This game isn't bad at all. The only real downside is lack of polish but it could be a real winner

That said I'm basically stuck because the game screen res is too much for my monitor so I can't even click the tree behind the man to get the last piece of the ticket which is lol

I just wish there was more sex scenes to it.
press the alt+enter keys to switch to fullscreen resolution

Nov 18, 2022
press the alt+enter keys to switch to fullscreen resolution
I did that. But the game essentially just cuts off that part of the screen because of my monitor size. In fact it boots in full screen mode and I entered windowed mode to see if that would fix it but no luck on that end.

I'm not upset or anything of course. I did enjoy the 6 other tickets so there's that.

tphoom

Dec 8, 2018
For those who are stuck on the crow or the snake, go back to the scene with the mole. You will see the tree where the cameraman is leaning. Click on the leaves until the worm drops down. Then give the worm to the mole and the mole will give you a ring. Give the ring to the crow. Then give the flute to the bald man and give him the snake again. Then you will get 3 coins. Take the coins to get a soda at the 3-colored machine on the right of the starting scene. Then I don't know how to use the soda.

Nov 18, 2022
Lamp poles in the first three areas. Each pole has a different color corresponding to the soda. So just drag the soda to the poles and our lady will create champagne from the soda.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
the tree behind the man is not displayed on my screen, so I don't click on it for the last ticket part.
It's full screen, maybe my monitor is too small.
There are no setting options in this game.
Any solutions?

Nov 18, 2022
Yeah I have that issue too. Unfortunately you can't resize the window either. I was just going to copy the game to another computer and finish it there when I get time lol

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes