Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Unfortunately yes. We can only tell developer (better at Discord) to fix this bug. Maybe he will do it in future updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not a bug, even the walkthrough tells you where do you have to click to make Cami turn around on the hallway. Once Cami exits the room with the chest, hover your mouse under the door at the right of Cami (the room in front of the room where she spent the night with Fred (And Jason)) and you will see a clickable button.

Dant3lion

Jan 16, 2021
It's not a bug, even the walkthrough tells you where do you have to click to make Cami turn around on the hallway. Once Cami exits the room with the chest, hover your mouse under the door at the right of Cami (the room in front of the room where she spent the night with Fred (And Jason)) and you will see a clickable button.
I know that it's not a bug ( I'd named it unsuccessfully maybe), but this way isn't quite obvious at first sight. According to number of questions (they meet periodically), it's can be difficult to find this path for the new players... Walkthrough looks really helpful, but this situation is not good enough (i don't know about others, but if we need walkthrough for the simple navigation - it's kinda strange).

It would be great if the developer could edit the picture a little bit by adding a pointer in the hallway (or in other way he like).

3.80 star(s) 69 Votes