VN - Ren'Py - Shades of the Past [v0.2] [Booty Call Studios]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Dryparn

Pretty bad overall.

Character models and textures are terrible, all faces look very dated.

Story isn't anything to write home about, you have seen it before and it's very basic.

The writing is the worst part of the game. It incoherent at best and straight out shit at worst. The language use is so bad it's almost funny. The vocabulary use is tiny and it's pretty clear that the writer can't grasp basic English grammar.

At least it's short. (so far)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Camel

The writing is terrible, not just the grammatical errors or the Spanglish, but the conversations and thoughts of the characters are simply bad all in all and doesn't sound like they are supposed to be things actual people say/think. More like what a horny 14yo boy wishes girls around him was thinking or talking about. He doesn't even want to think of the characters as people seeing as you are not even made aware of the name of your family, they are just mother, sister and aunty, I shut it down after the aunts 2nd visit so I don't know if you get to know their names at some point but I probably won't touch this again to find out.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

fransisfans

the dev should correct the grammatical mistakes and improve some dialogue. if he does that i will really pay attention to this.

but well, I'll give it a second chance hoping for improvement in the next updates.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Fantabulous

(Review of v0.2)

The storyline is perfectly forgettable and the writing itself is bad enough that I started skipping almost from the beginning as it's clearly just an excuse to fill in the blanks. The models aren't exactly great, in fact some renders show a deformed body. I'm all for believable, everyday characters instead of seeing top models the whole time, but these come out as vulgar and not exactly erotic except for the forced poses to show pussies and panties at every occasion, which again make them look vulgar.

Not exactly a good start.