Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
So I only found this game a few days ago (I must have been blind until now)... My only acknowledgment so far, it's a great game... Just a few words of what I experienced:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In summary: My reaction...
View attachment 4065629
Glad to hear you've enjoyed my game so much and already had multiple playthroughs. Greatly appreciate all the kind words :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Acsuka

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I haven't played 0.7 yet, but you're getting me excited to get to it. :ROFLMAO: :love:
I hope I didn't post a spoiler in my previous comment... I apologize afterwards if you feel that way... I'll be eagerly waiting for your reaction at the end of the episode... And who is your favorite girl here... ;)

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I hope I didn't post a spoiler in my previous comment... I apologize afterwards if you feel that way... I'll be eagerly waiting for your reaction at the end of the episode... And who is your favorite girl here... ;)
Spoilers don't bother, but I didn't see one. Anna is my fav here, but they are all good. I really like Sylvia too, but we haven't had much to do with her yet.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Spoilers don't bother, but I didn't see one. Anna is my fav here, but they are all good. I really like Sylvia too, but we haven't had much to do with her yet.
Yes Anna is also very beautiful and sufficiently "naughty"... Sylvia is also beautiful and I checked the relationships... Great news for the future... So the list in the OP, correct... Thanks DEV... ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
i am missing a scene in chapter 2 but i dont know what it is it is between the anna scene and katy scene
Denise club sex scene... You will only get this scene if you're NOT in fuck buddies/relationship Katy path...
Katy club sex scene... You will only get this scene if you're in fuck buddies/relationship Katy path...

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Does anyone know if you still get Elena scenes if you're friends with her?
Elena is a character with whom you can only have sex after you build a relationship with her... If she's just a friend, she doesn't have sex...

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes