• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

TheBrain

Dec 19, 2019
You basically jumped the gun; you get two surgery situations:
1. Doing it with Jack's sister> Bad.
2. Doing it through Lucas> Good.

Prysma

Apr 6, 2022
You basically jumped the gun; you get two surgery situations:
1. Doing it with Jack's sister> Bad.
2. Doing it through Lucas> Good.
You got confused, that's not the problem, I did it through Lucas. The problem is that I didn't advance in the language quest before having the surgery and now I can't talk to Lucas because he is waiting for the mother's corruption and i can't proceed with the corruption without proceeding with the language quest. Softlock.

CahSis

Jul 18, 2018
i was trying it now, but appears there are several media missing, i think at some points they were there...

debil_

Nov 4, 2023
Been quite a while since I last played this.

Is the grind in this game any better or is it still super slow?
cheating some money into your account certainly makes a lot of things easier. grind's rarely a problem with sugarcube games imo since workarounds are that easy

duelr

Sep 14, 2024
Hello, I enjoy this game but I somehow lost my save files. I was wondering if anyone has a save file where the MC just reaches corruption level 3? Sorry I’m new here but is it allowed to share these save files in here?

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
What are different paths and thematic differences between them? What is the difference between family bond path and other path?

How many paths there even are?

debil_

Nov 4, 2023
What are different paths and thematic differences between them? What is the difference between family bond path and other path?

How many paths there even are?

tbh i am not really sure if there is a difference between those two paths atm, i didn't find any except maybe the part where you get money for the surgery from lucas by getting him your mother or something, which doesn't even seem to be locked to one of the paths

overall there are 2 side paths which are kinda like endgame states that you can get,
one's with submitting during bimbo stage 2 and one's with calling marcus from your pc, also most of the available side content is shown in the objectives tab with place, time and everything

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes