• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
oh that would be very interesting to see
I know...
:)
But unlike other models we work with, our "Paula" is not a professional model - she is a dear personal friend of mine, who agreed to model just for me.
So even if she does agree for me to post her images, they will probably be without showing her face - a shame, really, because she's beautiful.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Our Paula Bath Masturbation Scene Now Rendering

Bath_Mast_02_Cens.jpg

This is but a (slightly censored...) screen shot from Maya of Paula's shower masturbation scene.
Center screen is our Paula.
To the sides you can see our lovely real-life model.

Our Patrons, of course, get the non-censored version of our real-life Paula.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I wanted to ask guys what does relationship patch do ? From the game description it seems that it's supposed to be incest but isn't due to Patreon and the patch fixes it ?

Also is the Walkthrough Mod good ?
Since there where a few times that several guys uploaded various versions and "patches" for the game, I can't - nor want - to answer for them.
Instead I will be referring here only to the official scripts and uploads.

First, the Patch isn't really a patch. It's a simple script, a template of which you can download - free - from my Patreon or SubscribeStar, and change it or not, as you like.
If you prefer, you can answer some questions at the beginning of the game, instead. Though it takes a couple of minutes, it's a one-time thing and you don't need any other script.
Second, it's not an "incest patch" - though I know many prefer to make it just that.
But you can just as easily make Paula your older friend, your neighbor or anything you like.
The default is very straightforward, where she's just your heart-broken teacher.

The walkthrough mod wasn't done by me, so I won't be surprised if it breaks the game - as I have already received some messages here about bugs and such, but amazingly enough - only on some other guy's bootlegged upload.
Seriously, I am putting the official versions here myself, so why not just wait for the public versions - or support the game?

As for you understanding from the game description that it's about incest, well... I'm afraid you've made a mistake there.
But I'm just the Dev, so what do I know?..
;)

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Since there where a few times that several guys uploaded various versions and "patches" for the game, I can't - nor want - to answer for them.
Instead I will be referring here only to the official scripts and uploads.

First, the Patch isn't really a patch. It's a simple script, a template of which you can download - free - from my Patreon or SubscribeStar, and change it or not, as you like.
If you prefer, you can answer some questions at the beginning of the game, instead. Though it takes a couple of minutes, it's a one-time thing and you don't need any other script.
Second, it's not an "incest patch" - though I know many prefer to make it just that.
But you can just as easily make Paula your older friend, your neighbor or anything you like.
The default is very straightforward, where she's just your heart-broken teacher.

The walkthrough mod wasn't done by me, so I won't be surprised if it breaks the game - as I have already received some messages here about bugs and such, but amazingly enough - only on some other guy's bootlegged upload.
Seriously, I am putting the official versions here myself, so why not just wait for the public versions - or support the game?

As for you understanding from the game description that it's about incest, well... I'm afraid you've made a mistake there.
But I'm just the Dev, so what do I know?..
;)
Thanks for replying man, I've must have read wrong into it , I felt I was supposed to be incest but wasn't due to Patreon.

Game looks great , I wish you the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Thanks for replying man, I've must have read wrong into it , I felt I was supposed to be incest but wasn't due to Patreon.

Game looks great , I wish you the best.
Thank you for asking :)
Too many of us just assume that what we think is actually fact, so it's good to see someone who's just willing to ask.
And I'm glad you like our game.

Reactions: Ntrsugar
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes