Unity Roxanne's ENF Game [v0.1.8 Experimental] [uwuzaki]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

uwuzaki

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
Did you also create a system for having sex with other NPCs?
there will be masturbation but no sex for now, the game is based on exhibitionism. In the future we will probably add other modes separate from the ones currently in the game that will include sex but it is not planned for the first version

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
To be honest ..I dont understand why people still feel the need to corrupt exhib games and turn them into cheap rapist simulators (there are plenty of them anyway).

Reactions: sajhono

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
To be honest ..I dont understand why people still feel the need to corrupt exhib games and turn them into cheap rapist simulators (there are plenty of them anyway).
There is some logic to why it's wanted. An exhibitionist running around in public, especially late at night, is bound to run into rapists/molesters at some point. Adds to the excitement from increased danger more than just level resets after being caught. I think its that people what more consequences for being caught.
A few NPCs having the chance of being a bad guy and their actions are dictated depending on how exposed MC is would be cool (i.e. more likely to grope/finger instead of rape if not all clothing is removed or only breasts are exposed, etc).

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
There is some logic to why it's wanted. An exhibitionist running around in public, especially late at night, is bound to run into rapists/molesters at some point. Adds to the excitement from increased danger more than just level resets after being caught. I think its that people what more consequences for being caught.
A few NPCs having the chance of being a bad guy and their actions are dictated depending on how exposed MC is would be cool (i.e. more likely to grope/finger instead of rape if not all clothing is removed or only breasts are exposed, etc).
This makes sense. .. But I still think a lot of people just want sex scenes and don't think much about the genre of the game. :D

But nothing against rape.. :whistle: It just doesn't fit into every game. Roxanne, Roshutsu or Seleka are games where it doesn't really fit, maybe it's the anime style, sweet, innocent gameplay. But if the game would be very dark, like a city full of dirty bars, drugs, mobs,ugly bastards, beggars, corrupted cops on every corner, so you can say it fits there.

Last edited:

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
I just want a sandbox exhibitionism game where you just expose yourself to a crowd of people because seeing or hearing their reactions of your indecency is part of the thrill since it's usually not normal nor appropriate to be naked in public.
I don't really care much for public sex, I just want a game that lets me do some naughty public exposure in a variety of places/scenarios that could ruin your reputation if you get caught which is the kind of consequences I want to see.

Sure, there's bound to be at least some rapists out there realistically but I'm not interested in scenarios where you go out naked to be a fucktoy. I mean, more power to those who want that but I'm more interested in good old public exposure with solo action like public masturbation, although I don't mind some molester NPCs that only grope and finger you.

Roxanne and Roshutsu fulfils what I'm looking for in an exhibitionist game but they both currently have a problem of having too little content since they're still in development. Seleka is nearly what I wanted and it's more content-packed but you can't ditch the jacket until late in the game and it doesn't have the ENF vibes that the other two games have which I prefer.

Last edited:

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
I just want a sandbox exhibitionism game where you just expose yourself to a crowd of people because seeing or hearing their reactions of your indecency is part of the thrill since it's usually not normal nor appropriate to be naked in public.
I don't really care much for public sex, I just want a game that lets me do some naughty public exposure in a variety of places/scenarios that could ruin your reputation if you get caught which is the kind of consequences I want to see.

Sure, there's bound to be at least some rapists out there realistically but I'm not interested in scenarios where you go out naked to be a fucktoy. I mean, more power to those who want that but I'm more interested in good old public exposure with solo action like public masturbation, although I don't mind some molester NPCs that only grope and finger you.

Roxanne and Roshutsu fulfils what I'm looking for in an exhibitionist game but they both currently have a problem of having too little content since they're still in development. Seleka is nearly what I wanted and it's more content-packed but you can't ditch the jacket until late in the game and it doesn't have the ENF vibes that the other two games have which I prefer.
Roxanne and Roshutsu definitely lacked content. No argument there lol. The Roxanne revamp definitely looks promising though.

My (small) issue with Seleka was the backwards progression. Starts with wearing nothing but a jacket. Earn points to buy more clothes like underwear for bonuses. Essentially covering up more than you started o_O (if you equip them).
That and wanting more. Seemed like it was on right track but still needed development. Things like more environmental interactions and poses/animations were wanted, but dev stopped. They are instead making a sequel with more features so :PogChamp:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
My (small) issue with Seleka was the backwards progression. Starts with wearing nothing but a jacket. Earn points to buy more clothes like underwear for bonuses. Essentially covering up more than you started o_O (if you equip them).
The game rewards you in some way. If you started with 50 layers of clothes and gradually lose them, it would look pretty weird.:D

But some accessories are nice there, and the model looks sexier with them.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The game rewards you in some way. If you started with 50 layers of clothes and gradually lose them, it would look pretty weird.:D
No, you should start fully clothed and with the ability to make the MC roll her top up and flash her bra, as you level up, she gets bolder and you can strip more and more, or wear sexier clothes, or...

Basically, you have to start out wearing clothes, so that you have something to take off. That's the point of an exhibitionism game.

Plus, as you level up, you'd still keep all of your old cosmetic options, you just gain newer (skimpier) ones.
So you are technically unlocking more clothes as you go, it's just that the new clothes that you're unlocking are crotchless panties and nipple-pasties.

Reactions: Nonyatool

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
I like the idea of a progression system where your character has to build up confidence before they can strip themselves, do something obscene or even wear sexier clothing.

But I also find the restriction from fully stripping my character frustrating because sometimes, I just want to get on with it and have my character streak already. I'm sure this can be settled if there's both a story mode and a freeplay mode.

Reactions: DocRipper

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
I like the idea of a progression system where your character has to build up confidence before they can strip themselves, do something obscene or even wear sexier clothing.

But I also find the restriction from fully stripping my character frustrating because sometimes, I just want to get on with it and have my character streak already. I'm sure this can be settled if there's both a story mode and a freeplay mode.
How about player can still strip fully but resistance to embarrassment is still low? Work that up via leveling system and/or have unlockable items/clothes with resistance stats as another form of progression to help balance it out.

Download44

Aug 9, 2019
as far as I know we don't have 3d exhbitionism games with sex or even gropping, Roshutsu, Roxanne and Seleka all have npcs that don't interact with you

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
as far as I know we don't have 3d exhbitionism games with sex or even gropping, Roshutsu, Roxanne and Seleka all have npcs that don't interact with you
Yes. I didn't say we have. Well ..original Roxanne have perverted NPCs (trying to touch Roxanne) or Kanon-chan have more active NPCs (chase the player) and sex as game over (1 bad pic, but the idea is there).
And of course "Roxamantha". Anton will probably turn it into a hard-core game.

But you can notice in many threads that people are still demanding or pushing the devs to step away from the pure exhib genre and add some sex..or rape.

No, you should start fully clothed and with the ability to make the MC roll her top up and flash her bra, as you level up, she gets bolder and you can strip more and more, or wear sexier clothes, or...

Basically, you have to start out wearing clothes, so that you have something to take off. That's the point of an exhibitionism game.

Plus, as you level up, you'd still keep all of your old cosmetic options, you just gain newer (skimpier) ones.
So you are technically unlocking more clothes as you go, it's just that the new clothes that you're unlocking are crotchless panties and nipple-pasties.
Yeah I know. I'm just kidding.
However, you took it out of Seleka context. I'm not sure it made sense there. The progression system would probably suit Roxanne and her pseudo-open world, but Seleka is a very small, instant fun game and dev simply set it to "you're alreadyLevel 99 bitch, do your quests somehow and unlock something".

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes