jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
Nice game.
Unlocked everything except "spying again" in the library. (how?)

Have to admit that I find the above game series in the signature (right) to be more fun.
How to unlock "spying again"?
i heard there was a bug in the library, maybe it's that.
So, I have spoken with the dev about bugs some posts ago, and here is his answer:

1.jpg

Version 0.6.2 is finished but isn't public yet.

To clarify: Lily is the librarian girl, In the actual version, if the MC corruption level is 30> it breaks the friendship with her and you can't finish the "spy again". Also, there are missing images in the massage parlor that will be fixed in the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yooshi

sensualtoes

Sep 29, 2021
Quite enjoyable to play even though some of the massage sequences are quite repetitive once you start completing all the tasks. Some queries:
  1. Will Reya be able to collect money from the exhibitionism on a weekly basis or is it just a 1 time event after reaching 7000 subscribers (she collected over $11,000 that one time)?
  2. Unfortunately Lily (library) no longer wants to talk to me so stuck at 1.5 corruption. Cannot complete the tasks so is there a way to get to talk to her again?
  3. Having sex in the public toilets no longer increases fame?
  4. Will there be any conversations between Nadir and Reya and does the deluxe version initiate more tasks?
  5. Not sure why that guy is in the dark alley way who wants to lower her corruption score?
Overall, good, Ive completed nearly all of the tasks and looking forward to the next update

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Quite enjoyable to play even though some of the massage sequences are quite repetitive once you start completing all the tasks. Some queries:
  1. Will Reya be able to collect money from the exhibitionism on a weekly basis or is it just a 1 time event after reaching 7000 subscribers (she collected over $11,000 that one time)?
  2. Unfortunately Lily (library) no longer wants to talk to me so stuck at 1.5 corruption. Cannot complete the tasks so is there a way to get to talk to her again?
  3. Having sex in the public toilets no longer increases fame?
  4. Will there be any conversations between Nadir and Reya and does the deluxe version initiate more tasks?
  5. Not sure why that guy is in the dark alley way who wants to lower her corruption score?
Overall, good, Ive completed nearly all of the tasks and looking forward to the next update
I was pretty sure you could collect stream money anytime you want, seems like you found a bug no one has been aware of. Need to investigate that. Lily won't talk to Reya if you have more than 30 corruption. I also need to check that fame thing, it may be another bug. As for Nasir, he will have his own storyline in the future, special edition adds only Bath's work, it doesn't add any more interactions with Nasir yet. And I don't know who's the guy in the dark alley, he just popped out in the game's code out of nowhere.

sensualtoes

Sep 29, 2021
I was pretty sure you could collect stream money anytime you want, seems like you found a bug no one has been aware of. Need to investigate that. Lily won't talk to Reya if you have more than 30 corruption. I also need to check that fame thing, it may be another bug. As for Nasir, he will have his own storyline in the future, special edition adds only Bath's work, it doesn't add any more interactions with Nasir yet. And I don't know who's the guy in the dark alley, he just popped out in the game's code out of nowhere.
Ok gotcha on the corruption, I wasn't aware of that. Since my corruption is over 350 now it will take me roughly more than 30 days to lower it if I'm a good elf using the guy in the alley as he offers a 10 pt deduction every night he's around. i guess that way I could talk to Lily.
I have tried collecting stream money but she keeps saying there is no money and after 7000 subscribers it won't go up anymore so I guess i could keep on trying.
Another question: What happens if/when Reya pays off her father's debt to her uncle Sam? Will the story continue normally with another twist?

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
jokes aside. I don't know if the dev works alone, but coding is a pain in the ass and any tiny mistake can result in an in-game weirdness pop-ups out of the blue.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Assuming that Reya continues to run around doing shows, Reya has been able to ask Purple Haired Girl and she gives her the coin. If she hadn't done her nudie time that day, she immediately sets up a camera (even in the morning) and does it.

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
Since my corruption is over 350 now it will take me roughly more than 30 days to lower
why?!?! reya is a good girl, no need to overdo it to this extand:(. i think the highest requirment in the game right now is 120 or some thing. you have a once in a livetime game here where you have a FMC and the rest of the universe i NOT out to get her, why go so hard overboard?

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
To clarify: Lily is the librarian girl
[/QUOTE]
Actually, not the librarian girl, but the "friend" of Reya who is disturbed by the Receptionist's constant dalliances; the Receptionist is the subject of "spying."

Last edited:

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
why?!?! reya is a good girl
Maybe in YOUR gameplay.

In mine, Reya WAS a good girl. Reya is now a slut. In fact, Reya is a good slut.

Reminds me of a song:

"Candy came from out on the island
In the backroom, she was everybody's darlin'
But she never lost her head
Even when she was givin' head
She says, "Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side"
Said, "Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side" "

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes