Unity - Revenge of Black Bone [v1.13] [Entropy Digital Entertainment]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Himeya Jun

Pros:
    + Animated sex scenes
    + The models look nice

Neutral:
    > it's something of typical RPG with adult scenes, I don't know which part is gonna be more focused on later but I don't think both are enjoyable for now

Cons:
    - You have to go around endlessly to progress the quest like some errand boy.
    - No music
    - The plot is...I don't know, is there even a plot?
  2. 1.00 star(s)

KOKOMAN7823

well, this game just feels endless. too many: go there / talk to / find / locate. maybe its just me but it felt kind of empty. the game dose not have background sound affects. only the music which i liked :) but yeah it made me feel crazy a bit.
    the walking is also kind of shit, i fell in to the water like 20 times and its hard to get out, and swimming dose not really work, you just fall down to the ground and start walking under water. the assets seem cheap and free stuff, there's nothing wrong with that its just you need to fit the right things.
    i think i might have seen the assets in some other games and its like playing same games every time.

about the sex scenes, honestly i didn't got to them because when i started the mission to kill the British people i didn't know how to fight and just got pissed of and closed the game. but from what i can see its just videos and not really more then that.

shit game epic scenes.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

res0nat0r

1.13 version is unplayable. There is a camera smoothing that cannot be disabled. There is no way to change the camera sensitivity in game. The camera movement is stuttering to the point of inducing a headache. Besides wrong tag. From the screenshots I suspect the scenes are 3DCG