Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to the seductive and perilous world of "Revenge of Black Bone," the eagerly awaited sequel to the smash hit game "Curse of Black Bone." Set sail once more for the sun-kissed shores of Port Royal, where treasures gleam, mysteries whisper, and beautiful women captivate.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-25
Release Date: 2024-08-26
Developer: Entropy Digital Entertainment - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.13
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

BaasB thanks for the links

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I wonder if they're animated?
It would make sense if they are, since this is an open-world RPG, unlike the prequel which is a VN. It also has "animated" tag.
Still, it's not the developers' first RPG, and the previous two have a meh rating on F95. So I'm left suspecting that animations are meh too.

Sep 6, 2024
Man this game a joke immediately not even 5min playing.
Settings reset once you load or start game and you cant even change camera settings in-game when it resets, its basically unplayable. I was over with the game and tried jumping in the water and he just sinked at the bottom started walking there lol

res0nat0r

Sep 13, 2019
The camera movement is giving me a bloody headache. It's smoothed and has heavy stuttering.
Besides I suspect a wrong tag. From the screenshots I suspect it's 3DCG.
It's UNPLAYABLE in the current state.

Reactions: Nashashuk

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Just me geting a black screen on scenes? got the 1st couple ones introducing the girls and then black screen, did the 1st quest, isabela, cant see any of the scenes.

evilbladeuk

Oct 13, 2023
Sensitivity option would make this experience bearable. Not fun having sens 20000000 and trying not to fall into the water... oh and if water is deeper you just walk on the bottom.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes