Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Sorry if I'm overlooking the obvious, but is there an updated PDF walk-through for 5.06? The OP takes me to the old one that I've already got.

I'm open to alternatives, but the ultimate goal is to have the full I-patch, a walk-through (PDF or integrated), and if possible, a gallery. Can someone point me in the right direction, please?
The walkthrough pdf is not up to ch5.06, only ch5.05, I don't know about the walkthrough mod, I don't remember having seen it pass through for ch5.06, but I might have missed it (if it's the case I'll update the links in my post on Discord).

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

Sep 17, 2024 04:13 pm

Preview Scene - Chapter 5 - Talking about Nudity
Second preview of the coming update, following Myriam on the next day as she has a discussion with Katherine and Marc about, as the title say, nudity, Myriam thinking about adopting the life style herself in the house. The scene is relatively short and simple, as the scene is pure character and plot development, serving mostly as a step for some future scenes and change in characters.
So no naughty business on this one, sorry. ^^
Next scene will go for a new little moment with our dear buddy Hammer and the stables, the scene might come as a two parter, not sure yet, but as always, I'll keep everyone appraised
IMG_3676.png
IMG_3677.gif
:ROFLMAO:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022

Sep 17, 2024 04:13 pm

Preview Scene - Chapter 5 - Talking about Nudity
Second preview of the coming update, following Myriam on the next day as she has a discussion with Katherine and Marc about, as the title say, nudity, Myriam thinking about adopting the life style herself in the house. The scene is relatively short and simple, as the scene is pure character and plot development, serving mostly as a step for some future scenes and change in characters.
So no naughty business on this one, sorry. ^^
Next scene will go for a new little moment with our dear buddy Hammer and the stables, the scene might come as a two parter, not sure yet, but as always, I'll keep everyone appraised
View attachment 4043627
View attachment 4043634
:ROFLMAO:
That meme though! :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zorlun

canareu95

Nov 6, 2021
It seems like the game's storyline will be long and fun!

At some point in the game, the player is asked about the possibility of having the character work with old men or even prison inmates. Will there be an update with this storyline soon?

littleme

Sep 13, 2021
Hi gang. Running 5.06 with gallery 4.2 on a Mac. There are no other extensions installed. Getting the following exception pressing the Gallery or Preferences button from the Main Menu. I also tried the allinone.5.06.zip and had the same issue. Here's the exception:

Code:
While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'bibifoc/gui/button/radio_[prefix_]foreground.png': could not find image. (u'bibifoc/gui/button/radio_insensitive_foreground.png', u'bibifoc/gui/button/radio_foreground.png', and 1 more.)
In my ./Contents/Resources/autorun/game/gui/button directory, there is a foreground.png file, but not a radio_insensitive_foreground.png. Anybody know what might be up?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi gang. Running 5.06 with gallery 4.2 on a Mac. There are no other extensions installed. Getting the following exception pressing the Gallery or Preferences button from the Main Menu. I also tried the allinone.5.06.zip and had the same issue. Here's the exception:

Code:
While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'bibifoc/gui/button/radio_[prefix_]foreground.png': could not find image. (u'bibifoc/gui/button/radio_insensitive_foreground.png', u'bibifoc/gui/button/radio_foreground.png', and 1 more.)
In my ./Contents/Resources/autorun/game/gui/button directory, there is a foreground.png file, but not a radio_insensitive_foreground.png. Anybody know what might be up?
You did put the entire bibifoc folder inside the game folder, and not just it contents ?
In other words, is the mod in ~/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/bibifoc ?

Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
But please, will the day ever come when the guy from the metro rapes Myriam? That's the only thing I want to see, a game over option or whatever, not some random guy appearing to save her, I don't care at all, let the guy from the metro cook.

• Angry
Reactions: Geigi and GokutheG

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
But please, will the day ever come when the guy from the metro rapes Myriam? That's the only thing I want to see, a game over option or whatever, not some random guy appearing to save her, I don't care at all, let the guy from the metro cook.
Already in the game, he kills both Aiden and Myriam.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Already in the game, he kills both Aiden and Myriam.
Yes, but does not rape her, that as far as I can see, is the explicit request. Though that may never happen.
Yes, in many countries when she is drunk and stoned would be considered legally "sexual assault" or even rape if Myriam wanted tom but even then, Myriam does not see it as rape.
And I seem to remember that Zorlun had written somewhere that Myriam will never be in a rape situation otherwise -so, the request will probably never happen. Eventually if she had sex with him because she is afraid (?), but I think that would be the limit.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yes, but does not rape her, that as far as I can see, is the explicit request. Though that may never happen.
Yes, in many countries when she is drunk and stoned would be considered legally "sexual assault" or even rape if Myriam wanted tom but even then, Myriam does not see it as rape.
And I seem to remember that Zorlun had written somewhere that Myriam will never be in a rape situation otherwise -so, the request will probably never happen. Eventually if she had sex with him because she is afraid (?), but I think that would be the limit.
Technically, motel guy at the start tried to rape her, Anthony did on multiple occasions, Marc did, the guy in the park tried to, Cassius did, the Limo driver, then you got the aliens, the mummy, she can basically be raped in the briefcase scene, those are just of the top of my head, so there have been plenty of 'rape situations'.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Why would you want that? It brings the game to an end prematurely, and the game's protagonist meets a very unsatisfying end. I play these scenes, but it's nothing that I want. They're just things that might have happened to Myriam, if she made really poor choices.

Reactions: GokutheG

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
As I always state in these heated debates over conflicts of opinions on some random subject over the game... Please relax people, it's just a game, it's for fun, and despite all the love I have for my creation, it doesn't deserve people get themselves upset or stressed out over it.

Take the game as it is and have fun with it, if you dislike some of the kinks, just passed them over, I gave a lot of control to the player for this reason, so that you can have as much as possible the fun you want with it. ^^

I thank you all for the passion you have for the game, but please don't fight over it, if you can't find common ground over a subject, just shrug it off as difference of opinion and just have fun with the game as you see it yourself.

Myriam loves you all!

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
As I always state in these heated debates over conflicts of opinions on some random subject over the game... Please relax people, it's just a game, it's for fun, and despite all the love I have for my creation, it doesn't deserve people get themselves upset or stressed out over it.

Take the game as it is and have fun with it, if you dislike some of the kinks, just passed them over, I gave a lot of control to the player for this reason, so that you can have as much as possible the fun you want with it. ^^

I thank you all for the passion you have for the game, but please don't fight over it, if you can't find common ground over a subject, just shrug it off as difference of opinion and just have fun with the game as you see it yourself.

Myriam loves you all!
I'm just happy to hear that Myriam loves me, I don't think I could handle it if I found out Myriam isn't real and doesn't love me.

Disclaimer: this is a joke :D :D :D

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
yes me too also wish for a lesbian ending
Zorlun said all of the kinks would get some kind of ending. There are also 4 women (Nubia, Lucy, Crystal and Kimberley) that Myriam could potentially end up with. Although, I wonder if Myriam and Crystal are more likely to have a bisexual relationship?

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes