ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Now I know why I missed the scene, thank you. I have one playthrough where I didn't even enter the students house. Why doesn't it also trigger the train secene?
Ok I think I know why. She only takes the train because she is drunk. In order to get drunk she has to stay and drink alcohol the the students.
That would be the mechanical reason yes. Within the context of the story though, it would simply be a matter of timing. Because she calls it a night early and goes home she doesn't happen to be on the train at the same time as the character she encounters. Kind of like a 'Sliding Doors' moment.

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
Anyone else having problems with the game loading after the new update?

EDIT: Seems to be working now, weird.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Now I know why I missed the scene, thank you. I have one playthrough where I didn't even enter the students house. Why doesn't it also trigger the train secene?
She came in a car originally, she only take the subway to go home when she leave the students because she drank too much alcohol to drive, if you leave before going to the apartment she just go home with her car.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
The Crystal and Doctor X scene is after, for the metro scene you have to go on the art student outing and leave when they pull out joints during the night.
That explains why I haven't come across that scene with Aiden. Still got to play the student content on some of my routes, so lesbian Myriam will definitely be going home early, but she won't be having sex with Aiden (she'll probably beat up the drunk herself anyway). Fortunately, I have one remaining sub route to play as well, so I guess no gangbang on that one.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Will there ever be a way to get rid of Marc for good? I never let him interact with Myriam but somehow him living at the house is annoying. Just like we often get a "end of this line of event" option, would love to have one with Marc where he goes live elsewhere.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
the female domination tag, Myriam will really dominate and be that badass woman or only at the right time? My first time playing
Not really, no. At least not currently.

She has several paths with Marc and one of them is sometimes referred to as her "dominant" path, but it mostly consists of her being slightly less submissive to him than usual. Outside of that there are a few scenes where she takes the initiative to get fucked, but it rarely goes further than that.

For most of the game her 'dominant' choices are just refusals to take part in things that might be demeaning, but of course that may change in the future.

One of the other women in the game is portrayed as an outright domme and her content, once we get to it, is likely to feature female domination, but probably not with Myriam as dominant in the scenario (one would assume).

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Will there ever be a way to get rid of Marc for good? I never let him interact with Myriam but somehow him living at the house is annoying. Just like we often get a "end of this line of event" option, would love to have one with Marc where he goes live elsewhere.
No, Marc is part of the story, whom Myriam loves, even if she doesn't have any sexual relationship with him... (She loves him as if he were her own child)... If you always rejected him, you see less and less of Marc in the story...

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Not possible.
If you have never started the incest activity, use a recent version (were Zorlun had to remove the incest) and do not use the incest patch, then for Myriam he is a like a son.
If you installed the incest path but did not start the incest path (the incest patch does not make incest automatic and mandatory, it is always up to the player), or closed the incest activity with him when you could, then he is really Myriam's son and there isn't even the incest going on, so, extra no reason for Myriam to feel in any way uncomfortable with him.
So, in both situations, the only way in which what you are asking could happen, is if in one of the game ending, there is something like a "years after" (even if not many) and he is gone to university somewhere else - or of course, one of the bad endings.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
If you installed the incest path but did not start the incest path (the incest patch does not make incest automatic and mandatory, it is always up to the player), or closed the incest activity with him when you could, then he is really Myriam's son and there isn't even the incest going on, so, extra no reason for Myriam to feel in any way uncomfortable with him.
Yeeaahh. I wouldn't go so far as to say Marc doesn't do anything to make her uncomfortable. Ya know the constant peeping and attempted molestation he can pull while she's asleep. Now I know if you're not into him you can decide to prevent him from doing anything to Myriam. Hell even Myriam talks about how sexual he is towards her when she tries to cheer him up(when avoiding all sexual content with him). It's one of the reasons I was hoping for Anthony to just take the shitty lil creep away.

He did slightly improve after the gun incident but the bar was so low.

Reactions: Birdnman993
Jan 12, 2024
Not really, no. At least not currently.

She has several paths with Marc and one of them is sometimes referred to as her "dominant" path, but it mostly consists of her being slightly less submissive to him than usual. Outside of that there are a few scenes where she takes the initiative to get fucked, but it rarely goes further than that.

For most of the game her 'dominant' choices are just refusals to take part in things that might be demeaning, but of course that may change in the future.

One of the other women in the game is portrayed as an outright domme and her content, once we get to it, is likely to feature female domination, but probably not with Myriam as dominant in the scenario (one would assume).
thanks for explaining

Reactions: gregers

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Huh, I hadn't realized I'd missed so many paths, need to go back for them! Just a thought for the dev... I'm currently playing this other game (not important to mention which) and in their preferences they added a toggle for 'walkthrough'. And all it does is that when its on all the choices include some extra details - like Myriam already does (what stat is improved) but also which ones take down different paths, in some cases which are 'best choices' (more content), which just kinda skip content (just doesn't say say anything, while the other button does), etc. This is great for games that start reaching the length of of Myriam, where playing back and trying to remember all the road turn-offs gets tricky, and I imagine for the devs too since it kinda gives you a built-in live 'readme' file. That game also has a built-in stat-editor for folk that have already played through once or twice and may just wanna check out a few locked out scenes at the cost of continuity, without just fast-forwarding from the beginning.

Anyway, just thoughts.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
but it mostly consists of her being slightly less submissive to him than usual.
I don't think that's correct at all. On her Dom Path, she forces Marc to watch while she has sex with all his friends, and he has to mostly make do with handjobs or jerking himself off. On this path he's never actually had sex with her, whereas all the other guys in the basketball team have. There is only one scene where she's in any way submissive to him, where she gives him a blowjob in the pool, and Katherine interrupts them, but Marc forces Myriam to carry on till he cums. Which leads to Myriam punishing him, by forcing him to watch during the scene I mention above. Which is clearly somewhat humiliating for him. On the rest of this route, Marc is completely under her thumb, and she obviously enjoys teasing and denying him something he desperately wants.

Reactions: doccop63

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Huh, I hadn't realized I'd missed so many paths, need to go back for them! Just a thought for the dev... I'm currently playing this other game (not important to mention which) and in their preferences they added a toggle for 'walkthrough'. And all it does is that when its on all the choices include some extra details - like Myriam already does (what stat is improved) but also which ones take down different paths, in some cases which are 'best choices' (more content), which just kinda skip content (just doesn't say say anything, while the other button does), etc. This is great for games that start reaching the length of of Myriam, where playing back and trying to remember all the road turn-offs gets tricky, and I imagine for the devs too since it kinda gives you a built-in live 'readme' file. That game also has a built-in stat-editor for folk that have already played through once or twice and may just wanna check out a few locked out scenes at the cost of continuity, without just fast-forwarding from the beginning.

Anyway, just thoughts.
I don't think that will work with this game as they are paths and not just scenes, your decisions choose the path you go down, some of those decisions effect something that happens way down the line.

Reactions: ouch2020

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
I don't think that will work with this game as they are paths and not just scenes, your decisions choose the path you go down, some of those decisions effect something that happens way down the line.
yea, this game had that too - it has notes like

(simple stats)
'>Do this action
CharacterX [Love-]
CharacterY [Love+]'

(hinting at branches of paths)
'>Do this action
CharacterX [Love-]
CharacterX will be more active in the house and with Characters A&B
> Do other action
CharacterX [Love+]
CharacterX will be more active in the office and with CharacterY'

(explicitly promising future paths)
(mark why greyed out paths aren't available)
'> Do this action
[CharacterX Romance Path].
> [MC's Domination needs to be above 57]'

And so on. I mean, its text, its whatever the dev wants it to say *shrug*

Reactions: Ssato243

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Yeeaahh. I wouldn't go so far as to say Marc doesn't do anything to make her uncomfortable. Ya know the constant peeping and attempted molestation he can pull while she's asleep. Now I know if you're not into him you can decide to prevent him from doing anything to Myriam. Hell even Myriam talks about how sexual he is towards her when she tries to cheer him up(when avoiding all sexual content with him). It's one of the reasons I was hoping for Anthony to just take the shitty lil creep away.

He did slightly improve after the gun incident but the bar was so low.
It's true, in a game to see the content that I ignored I wanted to see what was going on and simply used Myriam as his onehole so touching that it was scary, fortunately you can stop him for wanting to go too far.

Reactions: GokutheG

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Surprised Bibifoc hasn't updated the multi-mod with the gallery yet. Not trying to complain but it's usually released fairly prompt after updates. Hope all is well. Maybe a vacation?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

Sep 12, 2024 01:34 pm

Preview Scene - Chapter 5 - Night Run
First preview of the coming update, following Myriam as she goes on a run at the end of the day, either after Flint's and Crystal shoot or after staying home. Following up on her last run, Myriam will explore her exhibitionist tendencies, even going as far as running without any clothes depending on the player's choices, enjoying the thrill of the risky behavior, though this time around she will have to deal with being caught by a stranger.
On the naughty side, beside the teasing nature of the exhibition, this scene will explore Myriam letting a stranger lust over her and satisfy himself while doing so, ending things depending on the player choices.
The scene mainly explore one of Myriam's fetish, still staying light despite some escalation in the exploration of the kink. The scene will also serve as an added catalyst for Myriam exploration of her nudist tendencies, like also discussed in one of the scene of the previous update with Crystal, which will lead her in the next scene to possibly explore it further as she discussed the subject with Katherine and Marc.
IMG_3659.png

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes