Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
"10 new choices to make Myriam more your own" - sounds very intriguing, do we need to restart the game or are they 'since where the game left off'?
It's in the new scenes of the update, it's 10 more choices that let you get her through the game as you wish, the game is kind of heavy on choices, some making the game branch in different ways, some for modeling Myriam and some others just for flavor.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Can i ask if this is a public release? Since the last virus scare from front page uploads ive been paranoid about the source of where these games came from and if they are tested and safe -.-

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Can i ask if this is a public release? Since the last virus scare from front page uploads ive been paranoid about the source of where these games came from and if they are tested and safe -.-
For the official downloads on the main post, I directly send my own downloads to be uploaded by F95 uploaders, so they should be just fine, but if you have any doubts, you can always go try my links on my Discord server.

Reactions: jillybeans

reempe

May 4, 2024
Hi everyone. Is there no bestiality in this update? If there isn't, does anyone know if it will be coming in the next update?.
And another thing, does anyone know if there will be future plans for Myriam to do sinful things with the kids who saw her in the river? :p

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hi everyone. Is there no bestiality in this update? If there isn't, does anyone know if it will be coming in the next update?.
And another thing, does anyone know if there will be future plans for Myriam to do sinful things with the kids who saw her in the river? :p
I think all those questions have been asked and answered quite recently.

Josseppe

Mar 11, 2024
is it possible that the loyalty system is not really working cause i found the loayalty stat not changing

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Someone please remind me who Crystal was? Been too long.
In my fantasy world, Crystal is Myriam's long lost daughter who she gave up for adoption when she was an innocent teenager. They look alike, act alike and it could explain their closeness.

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes