VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 257 40.0%
  • Teen

Votes: 267 41.6%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 334 52.0%
  • Adult

Votes: 290 45.2%
  • Milf

Votes: 402 62.6%
  • Gilf

Votes: 130 20.2%
  • Elder

Votes: 69 10.7%

• Total voters

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
The new you is so gorgeous and sexy CoffeeCurse!! Just WOW! I'm looking respectfully!! O.O!!

I saw that you said you were proud of your lighting skills improving and I must say they really are top quality! I may have to DM you again and ask for some tips again! :p

And ughhhhh... those tentacles look so amazing and sexy... just wow wow wow! They seem to really like you too! I bet they feel amazing! Please keep these coming!!

And I noticed that double mention of that potion there. Curious to see if this is somehow tied to the fantasy elements of your game. Either way I hoping we get to see you growing something impressive between the legs for those new tentacles to play with!! :love:

I can tell just by these previews and fun images that your game is going to really dive into some really unbelievably secy stuff! Can't wait for you to open up support, I'll be there!!

Frostiiii!!! Thank you so much friend!!!! We both know the infinite pursuit of perfected lighting schemes! You're more than welcome to! Once the Discord is made, it'll be easier to share tips and tricks with eachother!

And oh yes, the tentacles were a blast to play with! They are rather persistent and don't take no for an answer! :devilish: I shall keep em coming!

And ehhehe free coffee coupon for you for noticing the potion references! :love: It is tied to a part of the game's fantasy element and I needed an excuse to play around with emissives, fluids, and tentacles so well... here we are! :LOL: And oooooooh yes... think it's only fair for me to experiment as a futa too!

We'll be diving in the sexy deeps! Just like a group of millionaires in a logitech remote-controlled sub touring the titanic!!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Hey Coffee, what's your plan when it comes to releasing the wips and updates, what I mean by that isn't when they're coming but what order are you releasing them in? Do you still plan to show Kate, Sabrina, and Jessica together or just Kate, also are you still going to share the possession renders with the big update?
Hiya Blue! I get what you mean!!

So right now I'm wrapping up Rachel (who is part of the game's "crew").

The next update will be a showcase of the entire crew: Kate, Sabrina, Jessica, and Rachel. It will show off their final visuals and also go into some detail about each of them, and also explain what this band of misfits (including Laura and Carmen) have been up to in the recent months. Which is essentially just being law-breaking buttheads!

After that all that's left before I start cooking renders, is one more update. For that, I have to finalize the family members' models (this doesn't take long, it's mostly archiving and small changes), put together and render a nice family portrait (including Hati!!!), and the possession renders! :giggle:

But there's a chance I may release the possession renders early. I'm obsessed with my makeover, and working with tentacles makes me horny so... I kind of want to render some sex scenes :devilish:. Both for practice, and because it's fun! And also because you guys won't be seeing nudity or sex (outside of render previews) until the game releases--so I feel like we all deserve some actual futa action to spice things up in here every now and again!

Also also: Hati reveal when?
At the family update!!! It's so funny because she has gone through so much freakin transformations that I feel bad for her! She was originally supposed to be a cat, but then I thought it would be better to have her a dog that Laura really loves so that she can take her along for outdoor scenes. So then she became a dog. And now she has become an even BIGGER dog! She's a husky, and I'm still playing around with her colors.

There were also suggestions about Hati getting naughty with the family... still very much on the fence about this... idkkkk...

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
I can't read the name "Hati" and think of anything other than Ivanna Sakhno in Ahsoka
shin.png
dark jedi mommy? sorry. dark jedi mommy? sorry.

• Wow
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I can't read the name "Hati" and think of anything other than Ivanna Sakhno in Ahsoka
View attachment 4000440
dark jedi mommy? sorry. dark jedi mommy? sorry.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hahahah

I have no idea who that is but uhhh... if she want's a new apprentice and wants to step on me... I'm game... (I'm so behind on TV shows!)

And "Hati" is actually a figure from Norse mythology: "Hati Hróðvitnisson". One of the sons of the wolf Fenrir. Him and his brother, Sköll, chase/hunt the moon and the sun across the sky until the arrival of Ragnarök; which was the Norse and pagan explanation for the passage of day and night. Hati chases Máni (the moon) and Sköll chases Sól (the sun)!!

I practice paganism and find these stories/beliefs absolutely magical and beautiful!

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
YIPPEE!!! Mmmmmmm Coffee Chip with some chocolate sprinkles in a waffle cone sounds pretty good right about now! PLEASE MAIL TO ME MARCUS!
Have a big one, my treat.
1725474443080.gif

At the family update!!! It's so funny because she has gone through so much freakin transformations that I feel bad for her! She was originally supposed to be a cat, but then I thought it would be better to have her a dog that Laura really loves so that she can take her along for outdoor scenes. So then she became a dog. And now she has become an even BIGGER dog! She's a husky, and I'm still playing around with her colors.
What if... 1725474836149.png
Or... couldn't Hati have some powers and transform at will? Inside cat, outside dog. Too much?

There were also suggestions about Hati getting naughty with the family... still very much on the fence about this... idkkkk...
I wouldn't say no to that... But I know what you mean, it's a very different kind of thing to do.

and working with tentacles makes me horny so...
1725474731688.png

Last edited:

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hahahah

I have no idea who that is but uhhh... if she want's a new apprentice and wants to step on me... I'm game... (I'm so behind on TV shows!)

And "Hati" is actually a figure from Norse mythology: "Hati Hróðvitnisson". One of the sons of the wolf Fenrir. Him and his brother, Sköll, chase/hunt the moon and the sun across the sky until the arrival of Ragnarök; which was the Norse and pagan explanation for the passage of day and night. Hati chases Máni (the moon) and Sköll chases Sól (the sun)!!

I practice paganism and find these stories/beliefs absolutely magical and beautiful!
WHAT?! It's not from WoW? Pff... disappointed. I'm taking the ice cream back.

And shame on me for not knowing this... I quite like ancient mythology.

• Sad

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Big fan of futa/trans games, but female protag games are kinda of a turnoff for me (any game with futa and femdom but no male protag seems like a missed opportunity to me, but to each its own). This one is looking good, so I'm hyped to make an exception. Good luck dev!

• Red Heart

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Big fan of futa/trans games, but female protag games are kinda of a turnoff for me (any game with futa and femdom but no male protag seems like a missed opportunity to me, but to each its own). This one is looking good, so I'm hyped to make an exception. Good luck dev!
Well I'm happy to tell you, that's not a banana in MC's pants. So no female protag here.
1725475674513.png
CoffeeCurse Maybe you should put a banana on the other side, just for fun.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
All aboard the hype train!! Welcome aboard friend! Glad it's looking good enough for you to tread into some different waters!

And exactly! Each their own! Man balls are blech, but laaaadyyy balls... mmf... so delicious :love:

If you have any questions let me know!

Well I'm happy to tell you, that's not a banana in MC's pants. So no female protag here.
View attachment 4000587
CoffeeCurse Maybe you should put a banana on the other side, just for fun.
Hahahahahaah this is very true! The MC is NOT a female. She's got a big ole wang and it will only get bigger as the game continues!

Omg now I wanna put a banana joke somewhere in the game! :ROFLMAO:

And damn... I forgot just how long it's been since I looked at the old Laura model. She's had some changes and I think her new version looks much better. Her initial face was too square. And her new straight hair is *chefs kiss* along with her ponytail hairstyle as well!

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Hiya Blue! I get what you mean!!

So right now I'm wrapping up Rachel (who is part of the game's "crew").

The next update will be a showcase of the entire crew: Kate, Sabrina, Jessica, and Rachel. It will show off their final visuals and also go into some detail about each of them, and also explain what this band of misfits (including Laura and Carmen) have been up to in the recent months. Which is essentially just being law-breaking buttheads!

After that all that's left before I start cooking renders, is one more update. For that, I have to finalize the family members' models (this doesn't take long, it's mostly archiving and small changes), put together and render a nice family portrait (including Hati!!!), and the possession renders! :giggle:

But there's a chance I may release the possession renders early. I'm obsessed with my makeover, and working with tentacles makes me horny so... I kind of want to render some sex scenes :devilish:. Both for practice, and because it's fun! And also because you guys won't be seeing nudity or sex (outside of render previews) until the game releases--so I feel like we all deserve some actual futa action to spice things up in here every now and again!

Rachel always slips my mind but that's probably cause she's only been mentioned a couple times. More information and renders of the crew, yippee looking forward to that. So we're going to get a look at the family's updated designs and I don't think anybody is going to complain about getting the possession renders early.
WE ARE GETTING THERE FOLKS

View attachment 3932230

(Ignore the noise/grain, it's a viewport render. Also these are just temporary clothes, I like to make characters with their clothes on most of the time. Helps "realize" them.)

Kate has been one of the more difficult characters to finalize!! Mostly because every decision towards her needs to be balanced out on Laura as well... to keep them both equally wonderful bachelorettes!

I've actually really struggled with her, as it's been super tough to just narrow down so many different ideas I've had for her. Which in turned cause quite a bit of frustration and burnout staring at her for so long. She's still WIP, BUT we are getting so much closer! I CAN TASTE IT!

(She still needs her tattoos and piercings, which are already picked out... but I will only be adding those once her shape is done. Because otherwise I have to move them every single time.)

As much as I loved the white hair vibes, it just didn't work out. So instead we are giving her a more natural hair, with a streak of color in her flyaway bangs! (It's blonde now, but she'll change it regularly.) And we are also putting it up as it doesn't make sense for a gym rat to have long, flowing, straightened hair. For those of you who liked the "RED COLOR", I actually took it and gave it to Carmen, who now has her braid in a nice subtle and dark, ombre crimson/black scheme--it looks awesome and helps her pop on the screen!

Sabrina still has her jet black hair, but how has some electric blue highlights to it. I went with the slim vibes for Jessica, and I think I'm going to give her that straight hair that use to be on Kate, and give it a "purply" vibe. There is another member of the crew, "Rachel" who is also being thrown into the mix as I changed part of the script. She is the "technician/hacker" for your crew and was originally going to be a disembodied voice for the first update, but I decided for her to briefly make an appearance. Which brings this showcase now to 4 new characters, all quite unique from one another. The reason behind this is Rachel is "thicker" (than Jessica) and slightly "pudgy" and I want to balance out the "shape" of the crew.

I may revert that script change, but either way I'm still going to showcase her I think, because she's in the same realm of "goth/grunge" and it makes it easier to work on characters in a group that share aesthetics!

(Just you wait till the camera pans down in the full showcase. Defintely a horse in the family tree or something... :devilish:)

Cheers all, thank you for being wonderful and patient. :coffee:
This pose reminded me of the American Psycho scene, I think it would be a travesty if Kate didn't do this in at least one of her scenes.

Last edited:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Have a big one, my treat.
View attachment 4000509

What if... View attachment 4000532
Or... couldn't Hati have some powers and transform at will? Inside cat, outside dog. Too much?

I wouldn't say no to that... But I know what you mean, it's a very different kind of thing to do.

View attachment 4000525
ICE CREEEAAAAMMM!!

Hahahaha catdog!!! YES!! I don't think I will be going that route, but I did play around with the idea of Hati having a different "form" eventually which is more of a furry/humanoid deal... that she could transform into, allow her to be more relevant in sex scenes. Also well... I've just recently been re-introduced to knotted cocks as a theme and... um... yum.... yes please :love:

And yess! Even a dev can get horny at their own work!!! I'm allowed to be human!! :ROFLMAO:

WHAT?! It's not from WoW? Pff... disappointed. I'm taking the ice cream back.

And shame on me for not knowing this... I quite like ancient mythology.
But.... but... I really wanted that ice cream... :cry:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: VNwhiteknight

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
ICE CREEEAAAAMMM!!

But.... but... I really wanted that ice cream... :cry:
That's an emotional roller coaster if I've ever seen one...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did play around with the idea of Hati having a different "form" eventually which is more of a furry/humanoid deal... that she could transform into, allow her to be more relevant in sex scenes. Also well... I've just recently been re-introduced to knotted cocks as a theme and... um... yum.... yes please :love:
Hmmm...... hmmm.......... Okay.
Also, I think junkgkj will want some of this as well.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
That's an emotional roller coaster if I've ever seen one...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmmm...... hmmm.......... Okay.
Also, I think junkgkj will want some of this as well.
HAHAHAAHHAAH that spoiler was so perfect! So funny Marcus!! :ROFLMAO:

And ooooooh yaaaa that's right... he suggested a standing full nelson anal pose for the possession renders... perhaps that could involve a knotted cock... for science...
*feels butthole clench in fear*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Marcus_S

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Rachel always slips my mind but that probably cause she's only been mentioned a couple times. More information and renders of the crew, yippee looking forward to that. So we're going to get a look at the family's updated designs and I don't think anybody is going to complain about getting the possession renders early.

This pose reminded me of the American Psycho scene, I think it would be a travesty if Kate didn't do this in at least one of her scenes.
Yeah! Rachel was a surprise addition! But I'm really liking how she rounds out the group's appearance. She's slightly more plump than the others!

And yeah! I was thinking if I made released the Possession Renders early, I could use that as a "mini update" to also open up the Discord to everyone!

And oooooooh yes, Kate is hella vain! She takes her body and image very seriously and likes to appreciate it! As such, she's a big fan of being orally worshipped by any good sub! :devilish:

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Ah, so getting closer to see Kate's final form!

Do you have heights for each character? Actually numeric height? (And cock sizes?)
I'm thinking of doing a little writing exercise and am particularly interested in the sizes of Kate (obviously), Amelia (obviously), and the twins (obviously again :LOL:).
Does Kate live in a house or apartment... of some garage downtown? Too spoilery?

• Love

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Ah, so getting closer to see Kate's final form!

Do you have heights for each character? Actually numeric height? (And cock sizes?)
I'm thinking of doing a little writing exercise and am particularly interested in the sizes of Kate (obviously), Amelia (obviously), and the twins (obviously again :LOL:).
Does Kate live in a house or apartment... of some garage downtown? Too spoilery?
I know how excited you are to see her! I'm taking special care to make sure she's as perfect as I can make her. Her muscles and just overall vibe are so sexy and just... ughh... so hot!

A writing exercise?!?! Now I'm all excited!! :oops:

I have a rough numerical estimate of their heights right now (I'll be releasing a height chart eventually. Probably with the family portrait actually... And also a cock size chart once all their glorious cocks are revealed, which will be much later on.)

(These are totally subject to change)

• Kate: 6' 3" or ~190cm (it may be closer to 6' 4" tbh)
  • Amelia: 5' 10" or ~178cm
  • The Twins: 5' 1" or ~155cm

I can't share cock sizes yet (because of spoilers and the power of anticipation), but I can say at the start of the game, she has the largest cock out of all the current human characters. (You'll witness the bulge soon in her showcase ;).) It's well beyond 12 inches when she's fully hard.

Kate and Sabrina have an apartment/flat together on the outskirts of the city near the beach. (It's close to where Laura and Carmen are residing, but you won't see it in 0.1.) Laura's family lives in the middle of the city which is much further away.

Curious to see what you're cooking here with this info... o_O

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Nice height's there!
Gives me a rough idea on how I can use them.
Amelia is quite above average for such a lovely lady! Her and Kate smooching is a bit of a head tilt up and head tilt down! :giggle:

It's well beyond 12 inches when she's fully hard.
Oh my! :devilish:
That's going to be lots of fun!

I was influenced to do a little situation write up based on the hypothetical date we discussed a bit back. And then I wanted the twins to somehow get involved.
Don't know how large it'll be, if it'll be a fanfic style or a scenes write-up like we've been doing in here. But... I'm influenced. :LOL:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Nice height's there!
Gives me a rough idea on how I can use them.
Amelia is quite above average for such a lovely lady! Her and Kate smooching is a bit of a head tilt up and head tilt down! :giggle:

Oh my! :devilish:
That's going to be lots of fun!

I was influenced to do a little situation write up based on the hypothetical date we discussed a bit back. And then I wanted the twins to somehow get involved.
Don't know how large it'll be, if it'll be a fanfic style or a scenes write-up like we've been doing in here. But... I'm influenced. :LOL:
I love me some "rough" ideas! :devilish: hehehe

And ooooh ya! Amelia was meant to take after Nicole's height, and I wanted her to have a lot of "leg" going on, which is made extra sexy when she wears her heels! :love: And yessssss I love a lil smooching tilt! So cute and sexy!!!

Mmmmhmmmm... And is isn't just a long dick... but also a thiiiiiccckkk one... she is truly blessed with a breeder's cock...

And that's so awesome!! Fanfics, scene ideas, anything! It's all such wonderful stuff to share and talk about... it helps keep my motivation going knowing that are people that are so interested in the world and it's characters. Plus... this a porn game... talking bote dem big ole futa cocks is good for heart!! right...?!

Much excited!