Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Why is taking a loan such a weird concept to you? MC is an adult and wanted to support his hobby and needed money for it and decided to not bother his mom he had not seen for years and instead decided to provide for himself.
Nothing wrong with it and is a common practice in todays age.
Besides the real story doesn't start until later. You got worked up about an introduction.

As for the language first few updates is written by Moochie in russian then translated to english but later on she got a team that does the writing for her as she only does renders.

Neither MC nor the dad is the one who asks for the photos of the girls that gets him in trouble. It is Mr.Roberts who said that is one of the requirements if he is to sell the camera cheap to MC.
We don't know MC is a pervert until way later.
What is the point of discussing broken English with someone who barely writes in English themselves? :sneaky: And who cannot coherently explain why he is so much pissed with the game.

As for me, English in this game was totally OK, unlike some other games where it is completely cringey.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Is it just me or would this be interesting with pregnancy content?
On my playthrough where I guess Fiona is my main girl there was a moment in Skylars fantasy world where pregnancy was teased so you can keep your hope alive. I dunno if other characters had similar theme there or not.

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
On my playthrough where I guess Fiona is my main girl there was a moment in Skylars fantasy world where pregnancy was teased so you can keep your hope alive. I dunno if other characters had similar theme there or not.
there is so much content in the game and with all the different kinds of relationships it seems to make sense if they added itas a major update. i wouldn't call it hope yet, i just think it would be interesting. seeing if anyone else thinks the same.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Is it just me or would this be interesting with pregnancy content?
There already is some involving Evelyn in a video from her past during the Miroslav events but it is with the dad and not MC.
Other than that I doubt it will be implemented since it requires too much work in a sandbox to make it fit unless it is a one off event or the ending like a few games have done.
Personally don't care for that fetish to be explored.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boobs Lover

killazap

Oct 31, 2023
Why is taking a loan such a weird concept to you? MC is an adult and wanted to support his hobby and needed money for it and decided to not bother his mom he had not seen for years and instead decided to provide for himself.
Nothing wrong with it and is a common practice in todays age.
Besides the real story doesn't start until later. You got worked up about an introduction.

As for the language first few updates is written by Moochie in russian then translated to english but later on she got a team that does the writing for her as she only does renders.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr true, You're making my point for me, you know that right? But you're just using selective reasoning to try to not make it seem that way. And my whole point was, I knew that was the beginning of the VN. I literally said it breaks the immersion and the interest for a new reader to come in for people who are just not here for pretty faces who like to immerse themselves in a good story. Like I said before, it does not change the fact that my point is valid. In the beginning of the story. You are supposed to at least set the plot in theme. Why didn't he? at least attempt to see if. they have a camera that they're not using. or express his entrance in photography with his mother or caretaker or adopted mother, whichever Taboo Mod you decide to install.

Look, I can see you're one of those types that just argues for the sake of arguing So be my guest. Try to pick apart everything I say and make it seem like it's not valid. I literally said I did research and saw that it wasn't meant to be in English. It could have been a bad English translation. but it doesn't change the fact that the story is broken. And the first impressions are what matters in games like this. Some people might like to get invested in the story and not just say, ooh, pretty pictures.

P.S.

This is to address your assumptions. Yes, I understand he can take a loan out for a camera, Sure. But to just take it out even. knowing the shady things that you have to do. that could have been the opportunity to at least talk to his mother to see. for other options before agreeing to do something. that is clearly illegal. If we're going to actually bring in real life consequences of taking out loans. then go all the way use. bringing in real-life stuff into a visual model. When all I'm saying is to flesh out the story so it doesn't have big gaping holes. at the beginning when you're trying to get people invested in it. that could possibly bring in more revenue. Even if it's just a two page disclaimer when. you start a new game.

Last edited:

Gamerboybst64

Jun 8, 2018
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr true, You're making my point for me, you know that right? But you're just using selective reasoning to try to not make it seem that way. And my whole point was, I knew that was the beginning of the VN. I literally said it breaks the immersion and the interest for a new reader to come in for people who are just not here for pretty faces who like to immerse themselves in a good story. Like I said before, it does not change the fact that my point is valid. In the beginning of the story. You are supposed to at least set the plot in theme. Why didn't he? at least attempt to see if. they have a camera that they're not using. or express his entrance in photography with his mother or caretaker or adopted mother, whichever Taboo Mod you decide to install.

Look, I can see you're one of those types that just argues for the sake of arguing So be my guest. Try to pick apart everything I say and make it seem like it's not valid. I literally said I did research and saw that it wasn't meant to be in English. It could have been a bad English translation. but it doesn't change the fact that the story is broken. And the first impressions are what matters in games like this. Some people might like to get invested in the story and not just say, ooh, pretty pictures.

P.S.

This is to address your assumptions. Yes, I understand he can take a loan out for a camera, Sure. But to just take it out even. knowing the shady things that you have to do. that could have been the opportunity to at least talk to his mother to see. for other options before agreeing to do something. that is clearly illegal. If we're going to actually bring in real life consequences of taking out loans. then go all the way use. bringing in real-life stuff into a visual model. When all I'm saying is to flesh out the story so it doesn't have big gaping holes. at the beginning when you're trying to get people invested in it. that could possibly bring in more revenue. Even if it's just a two page disclaimer when. you start a new game.
Dude woke up on the wrong side of bed. Tbh there are much worse VNs out there. Here whatever the story lacks in plots is definitely covered for in top notch renders and imo story is good and this VN is just one of a kind which caters to different kinks and fetishes, again this is a rare feature for a VN.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
There's that girl that MC's dad knocked up.
A woman who just shows up somewhere 2-4 times? and then only to complain, good guess lol. :KEK:

If anyone wants to see some pregnancy content, there is a scene from Evelyn's past and Mc's father, as well as some hints in the pregnancy future.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
A woman who just shows up somewhere 2-4 times? and then only to complain, good guess lol. :KEK:

If anyone wants to see some pregnancy content, there is a scene from Evelyn's past and Mc's father, as well as some hints in the pregnancy future.
It's Chekhov's Gun, man. Which states "Every girl in the scene must be fucked".

...Or something like that.

• Wow
Reactions: MAGO-DAG
4.20 star(s) 177 Votes