Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I mean, he doesn't know he's about to get humiliated. As far as he's concerned, owners of exclusive and secret sex club reached out to him with offer to join because he's highly successful, rich and famous.

What happens once he finds out the reality of it, well, guess we have yet to find out, too.

You may be looking at it from reverse: it'd be getting Mina involved in the club that could be possibly devastating for Felicia, not Mina getting to see her spread eagle and buck naked on the stage for perverts to jerk off to. Felicia is quite protective of Mina, much like a number of posters in this thread.
But other patron(s) of the club describe him as a prude don't they? Maybe they are just saying "prude compared to us who visits a sex club every week at minimum during the summer" :HideThePain:
honestly beyond any legal/martial stuff I imagine he's going to have a worse time than Felica at the club lol especially if Edwin gets directly involved.

Ahhh you were right I was thinking about it the opposite way but Mina "wants" something "like" that doesn't she? And Kat can't rope her into anything beyond a single show (can't make Mina a carnation for just week 4). I kind of struggle to see a scenario where Mina trusts August/Elias/Kathleen/Chuck enough to preform a show "unwillingly" even more so if Mina ends up being involved in week 4 instead of 3. The only way I see Mina being "involved" at the club in the short term while "felica feels the need to protect her" is if Mina is "lured" under the guise of it just being Edwin/people watching but then the patrons get involved agaisnt her will......

I understand Mina "needing" to get involved at the club at some point but right now as "felicas issue to deal with in week 3/4" seems unlikely..... and downright impossible if you consider who the "guest" would be for Rose (to keep the competition "equal")..... :HideThePain:

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ahhh you were right I was thinking about it the opposite way but Mina "wants" something "like" that doesn't she?
Well, Mina has her bucket list but it doesn't stop people in the thread from crying for her to run away from August, even though they know it, does it? So i figure Felicia might feel similar way about it. :sneaky:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Well, Mina has her bucket list but it doesn't stop people in the thread from crying for her to run away from August, even though they know it, does it? So i figure Felicia might feel similar way about it. :sneaky:
:HideThePain:

You and I both know Felica respects Mina's desires/autonomy more than anybody here that being said if it was Sophia we were talking about....... :KEK:

IMO the fact that only Rose has literally nobody else to "invite" to the club (either to be involved or just to watch) but her VERY underage daughter should alleviate any worries that people have about Mina (being pulled in) right now

Maybe the fact that I think it would be more interesting for Mina to willingly want to be involved in the club due to Ian break up/Edwin hook up is coloring my opinion though

• Haha
Reactions: ffive
4.90 star(s) 494 Votes