honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
There has been a serious conversation with Felicia just before or after she invites you to the party. And although their relationship is quite sex oriented, they have some nice conversations.
Yes i agree, that was one of them. I am just acting greedy for something more :D

ajajkajadha

Jun 26, 2022
900 patrons seems like a lot, but for a game so well made and released in 2020, I completely disagree with the leak idea. If they had a more expressive number of subscribers, it is very likely that I would support the leak even if it was against the will of the creators.
let's just wait. :cry:

Tonky

Apr 14, 2021
Hey guys I need help. If anyone has pale carnations chapter 3 update 3 save files or patch or download link..please share ..thank you

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
It's currently at $50, I'm not sure there is that many people here on that tier, let alone want to leak it if they are paying that much ;)
what is the purpose of your message actually ? Cause there's objectively absolutely no informative value in it, you can delete it.

These simple-minded people who think they've achieved something with their life by spending $50 a month on pixelated images...

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 493 Votes