BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Is the walkthrough mod linked in the main post not the most recent update? That's the one I have installed.
Did you do a "drag and drop" or did you do a clean "delete/reinstall"? Or is this your first time reading the novel and it's fresh?

If you follow my quote back towards that part of the thread, you can see there were others having the same problem and they did a clean reinstall to solve it. Hope that helps.

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
Did you do a "drag and drop" or did you do a clean "delete/reinstall"? Or is this your first time reading the novel and it's fresh?

If you follow my quote back towards that part of the thread, you can see there were others having the same problem and they did a clean reinstall to solve it. Hope that helps.
Based on your previous conversation, it looks like there's a fan edit of the walkthrough mod that fixed the bug, so I'll try that out with a clean install when I get off work. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: BrockLanders

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
I forget the names but the girls in this are hot. The girl with the black hair in ponytails and tattoos, for ME, was one of the hottest in these games I've played.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I forget the names but the girls in this are hot. The girl with the black hair in ponytails and tattoos, for ME, was one of the hottest in these games I've played.
Friendly reminder:
Tanned blonde - Felicia
Busty cow - Rosalind
Muscular redhead - Veronica (Edit: not Victoria)
Blonde tails - Mina
Black tails - Hana
Sadistic hag - Kathleen

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Friendly reminder:
Tanned blonde - Felicia
Busty cow - Rosalind
Muscular redhead - Veronica (Edit: not Victoria)
Blonde tails - Mina
Black tails - Hana
Sadistic hag - Kathleen
After playing the game many times I learn:
Freaky Sugar Mama: Felicia
Desperate Submissive MILF- Rosalind
Amazonian Bisexual Red Head: Veronica
My Bestfriend Corruptible Girlfriend: Mina
The Freaky Rocker daughter of my Boss: Hana
The Sadistic manipulative Hag: Kathleen
The Mom I am glad is not an incest option: Victoria (Yep I said it)

Nov 20, 2020
After playing the game many times I learn:
Freaky Sugar Mama: Felicia
Desperate Submissive MILF- Rosalind
Amazonian Bisexual Red Head: Veronica
My Bestfriend Corruptible Girlfriend: Mina
The Freaky Rocker daughter of my Boss: Hana
The Sadistic manipulative Hag: Kathleen
The Mom I am glad is not an incest option: Victoria (Yep I said it)
The Mom I am glad is an incest option it's just that you have not played that route.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
She actually seems to love sex almost as much as Felicia, but she looks for reasons to have it just to justify it in front of herself.
I think you are right because when you're playing Kind Edwin and choose to help her for free. She still seduces him into sex even thou she doesn't have to. Hell, The sex in the kitchen was hot as hell that was more sexy to me than the anal sex with Felicia in the office.

Plus I think it's also the case that she never cum from sex as and he was the first to do it so she's somewhat addicted.

4.90 star(s) 493 Votes