TheMayflower

May 7, 2024
Definitely got a whole bunch of issues to work on, but I'm a big fan of corruption games so I hope you will keep persisting and improving the game!

Reactions: North99139

sangusto

Aug 3, 2024
So let me get this straight...

This is Lucy:
View attachment 3882780

This is also Lucy:
View attachment 3882781

Yep, you guessed it... One of these is also somehow Lucy:
View attachment 3882782

...are we even trying?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3882791
got another problem - after gave Lucy the flower and went to her in night never got a chance to interract with her again. can have her in my dungeon etc. looking for some advice to investigate and find a bug

sangusto

Aug 3, 2024
This is all fair criticism, I was hoping it would be seen more as a demo/proof of concept, but even then Ill admit it released it long before I should have. I plan to fix as many bugs as possible and fix the mechanics as best I can. Hopefully I wont have lost my entire audience by that point... Mistakes were made on this one :LOL:

But thanks for your honest feed back!
!bug
got another problem - after gave Lucy the flower and went to her in night never got a chance to interract with her again. cant have her in my dungeon etc. looking for some advice to investigate and find a bug

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
!bug
got another problem - after gave Lucy the flower and went to her in night never got a chance to interract with her again. cant have her in my dungeon etc. looking for some advice to investigate and find a bug
Hi, a new version with all this fixed should be out soon(ish). For now feel free to use the current cheat code for V0.1.1 which is: 7w664h2hvjbk

You can use this code in your chambers and use it to unlock Lucy
This code will be changed on the next version, but hopefully there wont be as many bugs

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
Well. I like the premise. Unique. Had some fun. But it's a rough start. That's alright, amateur works usually are. But it does make it hard to sing it's praises.

I look forward to seeing how you improve it. Good luck boss.

Reactions: North99139

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Maybe get good and play the game ? plenty of sex and its a decent start and decent platform to build on.
i'd like you to elaborate how i "get good at the game", everything is based on luck and there's no growth unless (?) you follow the "correct" path (witch ask to get randomized event in the correct order T_T )
btw "correct path" include number of click as time pass everytime you click somewhere >< it's not (completely) a randomized time atk rogue game but it's close ^^ so "decent start and platform to build on" seem funny to me with such niche setting :S

Sep 21, 2019
Hi, a new version with all this fixed should be out soon(ish). For now feel free to use the current cheat code for V0.1.1 which is: 7w664h2hvjbk

You can use this code in your chambers and use it to unlock Lucy
This code will be changed on the next version, but hopefully there wont be as many bugs
Appreciate how fast you are updating especially for something COMPLETELY FREE

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
Appreciate how fast you are updating especially for something COMPLETELY FREE
Thanks, I still have no idea what made me think I could release the game in the state It was in... was one of those fuck it moments after a few drinks. I'm now using paid holiday to try and get an actual working version out the way it was intended :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: RandomFapinator
Sep 21, 2019
Thanks, I still have no idea what made me think I could release the game in the state It was in... was one of those fuck it moments after a few drinks. I'm now using paid holiday to try and get an actual working version out the way it was intended :rolleyes:
Yeah there was so many bugs I didn't bother trying to report them. But I am not going to complain about some 4fun project. I hope you keep having fun and don't burnout!

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Can I make a suggestion… have the scenes be consistent with the girls in the video for each person

picakcar

Feb 22, 2018
I saw this game and decided to try it out, so far it's nice, though I'm noticing a few problems with the writing/text. One example is say the introduction to dungeons, while nothing about the text is spelled wrong the tone and wording feels off. Others are some minor spelling mistakes here and there.
I have some hopes to see where you take this game, but I think you should try to fix these written issues before you expand further.

Oh and as for an example, in the introduction for the Dungeon you wrote, " These are our dungeons my lord, as you can see we only have 2 cells currently " which while okay can be changed to say, "Welcome to the dungeon my lord. Unfortunately due to the damages we currently have only two useable cells.". While some might not notice or even care about any difference, this small change in the wording make it a far better read.

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
I saw this game and decided to try it out, so far it's nice, though I'm noticing a few problems with the writing/text. One example is say the introduction to dungeons, while nothing about the text is spelled wrong the tone and wording feels off. Others are some minor spelling mistakes here and there.
I have some hopes to see where you take this game, but I think you should try to fix these written issues before you expand further.

Oh and as for an example, in the introduction for the Dungeon you wrote, " These are our dungeons my lord, as you can see we only have 2 cells currently " which while okay can be changed to say, "Welcome to the dungeon my lord. Unfortunately due to the damages we currently have only two useable cells.". While some might not notice or even care about any difference, this small change in the wording make it a far better read.
Thank this is a good point, creative writing (and English in general) is not my strong point. I’ve added a lot of dialogue in the up coming version and I hope it’s better. I’ll review the existing dialogue before release.

LeoRmz

Sep 10, 2018
Dunno how important balance for the game might be to you, but you can easily farm a bunch of potions due a bit of an error, thought you would want to know (also, some gold).

If you keep clicking open chest, it will keep opening it and giving you infinite free loot. It's in the crypt iirc.

dcosmic

Dec 1, 2023
quite some errors in v1.1 as well.

1723843566328.png

1723843732479.png

1723843782834.png
(no go back button)

1723843848449.png

1723844096278.png

1723844166869.png

Overall, I think the game has great potential. Should create a discord :)

Last edited:

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024

gable2222212121212

Aug 28, 2024
how do you take prisoners during raids, everything i build just kills them
also the have fun first feature is broken

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes