Unity Nude Byte [v6.5.4] [Manyakis Games]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
Well almost 100% the game not cheats... only missing some stuff from the style shop (is a pain in the ass to refresh the shop) and the 3 posters i cant get in the game idk how.

bobcheater

Aug 13, 2023
Ok after a lot of tinkering I couldn't do much, the game keeps recycling addressees so the visual time will not change but the actual value would always change making it hard to go behind it and edit it like my previous script.
This seems to happen to EVERY action while in.

Some actions just crashed my game and honestly I'm surprised i even found something that could be exploited.

I added a mini guide to this, ill try to see if anything else can be exploited but probably not :L

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Ok after a lot of tinkering I couldn't do much, the game keeps recycling addressees so the visual time will not change but the actual value would always change making it hard to go behind it and edit it like my previous script.
This seems to happen to EVERY action while in.

Some actions just crashed my game and honestly I'm surprised i even found something that could be exploited.

I added a mini guide to this, ill try to see if anything else can be exploited but probably not :L
Not an "anti-cheat measure" tho. I warned ppl on itch for a reason. :KEK:

Firelight1928

Oct 29, 2018
Speaking of, is there a .sav export on this forum with the gallery fully completed (i.e. everything is there and filled up)?

if someone has it please share it, I don't have the free time to 100% this game due to work

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Dev updates codes every update, look through the forum and try out codes until it works
If you're REALLY lazy, the current codes are WATER and JUICE
Nude Byte 6.x Codes:-

Passcode $1 Tier (Nudity): WATER

Passcode $3/$5 Tier (Large-Breasts): JUICE

Passcode $1/$3/$5 Tier
(Old Gray Area): SODA

Passcode $5 Tier (New Gray Area): ROCK

Reactions: fireclaws10

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
new update 6.5.4 is up
...shit, now seeing that this demo build is still getting updates makes me wonder if deleting my game files was a good idea...
I was planning on deleting it and forgetting about it until the final, final final build would come out as announced, but that won't be for quite a while.

...remind me again, did the game keep a savefile inside something like locallow or roaming, or was it accompanied alongside wherever the .exe was? I don't wanna grind again ;_;

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
would you mind sharing me that save file, my lord. If not, a guide perhaps.
Mmmm the Gallery only is Looking at posters for 10 sec, the guns are 5 min all guns, The cards are RNG, using special, talking to npcs on diferrents buildings, getting kills with all type of guns, complete Ciella and Meira 3 times, buy all cosmetics... (Turn on NSFW for buy nipples cosmetics).

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes