McFuckyy96

Aug 7, 2022
Everything leave crud after you run it. I believe this one leaves saves and settings in appdata
When I looked at my app data folders there wasn't any files or any folders relating to the game, but its made me a bit paranoid there is some data about loli girls lurking on my system. I couldn't find any files or folders in app data or documents or the typical places games leave remnants.

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
It is in Wifes path, you have to select not to bang macho on the couch so he goes to the daughter instead if i remember right. or you have to make the choice with all routes to get there
Do you know if the choices in Husband's POV influence the other people's POV?
E.g.: You have an option to call or message the wife, will I then get a message (or phone call) depending on my choice in the husband POV and the route is influenced by this?

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
ok I got it: here are the choices you must ask to open up the threesome rout: on tohur’s route : 1 ask her if she is fine: text her once,( can’t remember if you have to text her again, I believe you do) then select the I’m sure she’s fine, then accept the offer of drinks. No wonder I was Missing it.
Ah, I see, so the choices you make with the husband is influencing the other POVs aswell?

gaylechris231

Oct 4, 2021
HI Guys,
I am getting code execution cannot proceed error when I click on the exe file.
Can anyone help me run this game?

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
How can I see it from the point of view of the wife and daughter?

View attachment 3940740

I used the flow selection from the title screen and clicked on a yellow box, then just skip. Let it play through until there was a choice. Chose one and continued. Went back and did the same for all three characters and unlocked the memory gallery.

The MC dialogue scenes were interesting to read, but needed to see more than just the empty rooms with the obvious, something isn't right dialogues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ramy sami

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
This game is heinous. The way the characters were constructed reminds me of Sideshow Bob constantly whacking himself. Team Animm, you don't need to constantly step on the rakes. Just walk around them. I'm not spoiler tagging the below because I hope it puts off anyone else who may be tempted to play this.

Let's start with Daniel, the bull. You might see the preview images of a broad shouldered guy with a developed physique and think to yourself, hey that's a young guy. Well he's definitely young, because the developers came to the brilliant decision of making him an actual child. Now, while shota isn't my cup of tea, I do understand that the appeal comes from seeing an adult perspective in a child's body. In a shota story, the natural inclination of the female lead is to baby the shota, hence when they start coming onto her, the contrast is (meant to be) hot. However, this game is almost like a reverse shota, since Daniel is essentially a child in a man's body. As a result, there's a genuine dissonance every time he has sex with the wife, since you can never be certain if Daniel understands what sex means and the implications thereof. Instead of the focus of the story being the wife's corruption, it instead has this needless complication on top.

This raises a seperate question, why is Daniel a child? The answer (as you've probably guessed from the tags) is that the daughter is also a viable love interest. Unfortunately though, the daughter is a child in a child's body, with a child's understanding of sex. I really do want to stress the child bit as she's not a teenager, she's not initially curious about sex. It is only through Danny that she begins to experience those emotions. Now you might be thinking "checkmate clown48212, all the daughter's scenes happen in a seperate path so you can avoid her entirely." While that is true, it is not 100% absolute since choices on the Mother's path can inadvertently trigger scenes with the daughter. If you make certain choices, there is a scene where the Mother walks in on Danny and the daughter having sex.

In short, I really don't like this game.
It seems like you didnt even play the game. Daniel is no child. He is a grown ass man pretending to be a kid to trick the family. And the mother only start doing sexual stuff with him cause she is kinda afraid of him and wants to protect her daughter.

tytl

Oct 24, 2021
Does anyone know what program can I use to open up the .dat file for the english translation? I mainly wanted to add some personal touches.

Markus_Atlas

Feb 2, 2022
I can't figure out how to apply the patch. I played it just fine on my previous computer and re-downloaded it on my new computer but now it doesn't work. The game just pops up for half a second and disappears. The README wants me to copy and paste the patch content that are ALREADY inside the main folder?? Even when I do it it doesn't replace them and just copies them. Am I stupid?

EDIT: I might have found the solution. I launched the game on another windows account and it worked fine, patch was already applied too. I think the issue is that if your Windows account and, by extension, your Users folder contains a non-english character the game just doesn't work. I've encountered this issue with several games and switching accounts often seems to work.

Last edited:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Homestay 2 desperately needs a translation. I finally found a new genre that I like, and I've already hit a content brick wall.

drcstack

Jul 9, 2020
Had no idea was translated. Downloaded it years back but couldn't enjoy it due to it not being translated

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes