2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Senpaigod

Dec 29, 2017
If I remember correctly there is a version of the game that has a quest to get to the demon queen however if you "commit" her when you leave the portal and return home she "commits" you. Sadly, the quest can be a pain in neck considering that not only some of the map is bugged intentionally but some of the missions are a bit overkill since gold is needed for weapons to deal with the guards. thankfully there is a 100% file floating around if your a gallery type of laddie. however, that was years ago and idk if the link works tbh. happy hunting!

Zoris

Oct 4, 2021
Is this gonna crash your device if not following the intruction? Cuz my device now restarting and now its loading for a long time
ADVICE to whoever having problems for this game:

Please change your system locale to Japanese. Then download the file again and extract it.

OR

Try Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. If you don't have Winrar or 7zip, install either one of them or figure out other ways. Not my problem.

OR

Use and other similar programs.

P.S: You must change your system locale first to Japanese before extracting the game. If not it won't work unless you use Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. Basically, whoever who extracts the game first in non Japanese locale and then change your locale to Japanese in order to play the game will have problems. I have attached an image below for Japanese system locale setting.

TLDR: If you still don't know how to make it work properly, PM me and I will sent you invites to my exclusive Japanese system locale club.

View attachment 343974

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes