Others - Not My Body! [Build 38.1.11 - 2] [Pululon]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Pam Jam

I personally feel this game has a lot of good potential. I'll write my review in Pros and Cons format -

Pros -
    1. Wow story is actually interesting once i started taking time with the scenes and text.
    2. There is a in-depth perk and skill tree that was really eye opening. The dev has put nice effort into it.
    3. Art style/comic strip style is pretty nice IMHO.
    There is a very powerful scene with two NPCs that might be a spoiler if i reveal it here.. but man, the emotions that the NPCs and MC was feeling during that scene was pretty strong and wild.
    4. I easily played it for nearly 3-4 hours and unlocked couple of sex scenes.
    5. Clothing that affects NPCs.. I, personally was dressing my MC decently until i realized that NPCs react to my clothing.

Over all a might good effort by the dev on this game.

Cons (Most of it is on the UI and the gameplay) Though i think it can be rectified in some update)
    1. U cant skip forward or rewind. There is no history log of the conversations.
    2. Its not linear and there is no current objective marker, so at times you will randomly roam about without knowing what you are doing wrong or right.
    3. Excessive clicking required
    4. Mini games can be frustrating, but there is a skip option.
    5. Game crashed a few times. (clicking on Landlord's home, at times while talking to the Mr. Cunning and Cassandra Lomer)
    6. Saved game has no numbering system or time recorded so high chances to get confused if you use all slots for saving.