5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
Hi! Do you play on Intel or Apple CPU? Dedicated or embedded GPU?
Apple CPU with native gpu
P.S. Game crashes only at first couple of minutes. After i completed all content i noticed i cant switch windows of applications without crashing a game. But as soon as i just start a game application and switch a window or change video setting and starting a game (i guess its bc there is no save option in setting and they apply only by starting a new game or continuing old) game crashes.

Last edited:

arkasic

Jul 28, 2019
There is still a major bug from months ago, after an update? Game is still unresponsive talking to Ron about the bed.
EDIT : After restarting, seems to work. Strange bug.

Last edited:

ArnoldChery

Aug 29, 2023
There is still a major bug from months ago, after an update? Game is still unresponsive talking to Ron about the bed.
EDIT : After restarting, seems to work. Strange bug.
Good afternoon, thank you so much for your feedback, please describe in detail all your actions in order to reproduce this bug. I tried my best to find it, but I can't.
In addition, if you have a save in which this error occurs, you can also send it to us for a more thorough check. Here is the path to the save folder:

Pc: AppData\LocalLow\Manka Games(non)trivial\Saves
Android: Android\data\com.MankaGames.nontrivial\files\Saves

p.s. If it's not a secret, let us know which platform you're playing on.))

arkasic

Jul 28, 2019
Good afternoon, thank you so much for your feedback, please describe in detail all your actions in order to reproduce this bug. I tried my best to find it, but I can't.
In addition, if you have a save in which this error occurs, you can also send it to us for a more thorough check. Here is the path to the save folder:

Pc: AppData\LocalLow\Manka Games(non)trivial\Saves
Android: Android\data\com.MankaGames.nontrivial\files\Saves

p.s. If it's not a secret, let us know which platform you're playing on.))
If you can't reproduce this, my only guess is an interference with cheat engine? I had cheated the money value after which the bug occurred, unity is pretty buggy in general from what I've seen, I can attempt a clean re-run without it and get back to you, did not have a save which is why I got upset having to do it all over again (not too much like 15 mins anyway)

EDIT : Okay so, I did retry twice and was not able to reproduce it with or without cheat engine. Steps I took in the first one was essentially, polite response, silent response, looked at everything, cleaned window, bed, slept, woke up, cleaned most things, talked to mom then Christy, cleaned the rest, after cleaning fridge cheat money and then switch between free and $15 meal option to get a refresh on the money display, slept a few times in between, then went to Ron, spam clicked through it and I could not click on anything, only the side panel. In the end, not sure what caused it but it did occur to another person here around february, you can see that on the first or second page. Game's pretty cool btw!

Last edited:

Emilietangent

Dec 8, 2019
Seems like 0.4.0 is the current latest version on this guy's patreon. Can someone sidestep this dev and post the actual current version?
Plus whatever the new patreon code is, too.
I'll sub to his patreon and provide the game + code if someone wants to update the thread for me

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Seems like 0.4.0 is the current latest version on this guy's patreon. Can someone sidestep this dev and post the actual current version?
Plus whatever the new patreon code is, too.
I'll sub to his patreon and provide the game + code if someone wants to update the thread for me
Thanks for your support, I won't discourage you, you can always send the build to any of the moderators/uploaders. Every patron is very important to us, first and foremost showing that the game is interesting to our community. However, if the game is appealing to you, the last thing to do is to dump early versions, as this undermines the efforts of us and our patrons to fund the game, thus reducing its chances of making it to release :unsure:

What can you really do to help? Spread the word about the game, attract new players, participate in community translations, report a bug, suggest an idea, constructively criticise current solutions :giggle::coffee:

Emilietangent

Dec 8, 2019
Thanks for your support, I won't discourage you, you can always send the build to any of the moderators/uploaders. Every patron is very important to us, first and foremost showing that the game is interesting to our community. However, if the game is appealing to you, the last thing to do is to dump early versions, as this undermines the efforts of us and our patrons to fund the game, thus reducing its chances of making it to release :unsure:

What can you really do to help? Spread the word about the game, attract new players, participate in community translations, report a bug, suggest an idea, constructively criticise current solutions :giggle::coffee:
A whole lot of words to just say please dont pirate my game. This is the game advertisement website, not the patreon subwall advertisement website.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Windows 11. Previous revision worked without problems. Now I can see only this:
Tried both full screen and windowed, same effect.
Aha, I see, thanks. May I ask you to send me your Player.log file, it can be found at `C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\LocalLow\Manka Games\(non)trivial\Player.log`. Something breaks the game and it should have an info about it

1st

Nov 18, 2018
Aha, I see, thanks. May I ask you to send me your Player.log file, it can be found at `C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\LocalLow\Manka Games\(non)trivial\Player.log`. Something breaks the game and it should have an info about it
There you go.

Blue Bean

Aug 15, 2024
There is a possibility to add incest to the game, at least for Anna and Sam. This patch changes some lines in their dialogues. Just drop it in the game or saves folder :cool:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Just updated first post with 0.3.1 version! This release fixing several bugs found in the public version of (non)trivial thanks to our patrons and community. It mainly affects the appearance of a black screen in some game situations and at game startup.

Have a great weekend!

Changelog
  • Fix bug with black screen at the start of the game;
  • Fix rare bug with black screen in the main gameplay;
  • Fix several small bugs.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote