3.90 star(s) 33 Votes

bacchus69

Jan 20, 2020
I just finished, and my first impression is, wow... the author likes to write too much. The quality and content of the writing are good, but it's way too much. It affects the pacing. The MC and his LIs speak more in one scene than any of us do in a month. Plus, it's formal speaking, which makes it hard to read for a prolonged period.

Another point. Can somebody please inform the MC that he is the protagonist of an erotic novel and act like one?
To each their own but the writing in this game is its biggest selling point for me. Too many writers like to bloviate with hackneyed dialogue that adds little to the story other than to prolong it. Here, the writing actually significantly contributes to making the characters have emotional depth which makes the sex scenes even better.

Reactions: CereBros

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1721214934143.png

Script:
80%

Renders: 0%

Code: 15%

Music & SFX: 20%

Animation: 0%

Translation: 0%

Hello world! KS here~

I started working on the new update since the start of June and now it's at probably about 20% I think. Obviously, some part of the process would take a bit longer, for example, making the renders usually takes the most time for me. However, I have a little good news!
I upgraded my GPU to 4070TI SUPER. I chose this because I didn't want to buy new PSU and also my case is a bit too small for bigger cards like 4080. I plan to maybe build a new PC next year, but I also want some better performance right now, so I chose a mid-high range GPU for now.

It's a pretty good upgrade compared to my old GPU and now I can fit a few more characters into my scene without it being so laggy all the time. That would definitely speed up my work a little bit.

Of course, I have to thank all of you who supported me that I could save up and upgrade my PC.

Important Note
2 girls will be removed from the main girls list. Yuka (sister) and Eri (ex).

I've never planned to give them much content to begin with and when I was first drafting the story, I just thought I wanted to have these different types of characters that would usually appear in your typical avn. But honestly, that make it hard to progress the story when I have to consider giving them contents that I never really planned to give them. It just disrupts the overall flow of the game. So I decided to officially remove them from the main girls.

They're still important to some degrees, but not enough to really become part of the main girls.

Due to the nature of the story, some girls are naturally going to be a little more important than others. It's like the main girls of the main girls. I'm not making a dating sim after all, and my game is leaning a bit more towards the kinetic novel side. So I thought I should make things clear here.

As the story progresses, there will be more content for each character of course, and there will be more content for some side characters too (Don't worry, fans of The Queen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).

Anyway, that's been it. I hope you're all having a great summer!

Sincerely, KS

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024

View attachment 3840462

Script:
80%

Hello world! KS here~

I started working on the new update since the start of June and now it's at probably about 20% I think. Obviously, some part of the process would take a bit longer, for example, making the renders usually takes the most time for me. However, I have a little good news!
I upgraded my GPU to 4070TI SUPER. I chose this because I didn't want to buy new PSU and also my case is a bit too small for bigger cards like 4080. I plan to maybe build a new PC next year, but I also want some better performance right now, so I chose a mid-high range GPU for now.

It's a pretty good upgrade compared to my old GPU and now I can fit a few more characters into my scene without it being so laggy all the time. That would definitely speed up my work a little bit.

Of course, I have to thank all of you who supported me that I could save up and upgrade my PC.

Important Note

I've never planned to give them much content to begin with and when I was first drafting the story, I just thought I wanted to have these different types of characters that would usually appear in your typical avn. But honestly, that make it hard to progress the story when I have to consider giving them contents that I never really planned to give them. It just disrupts the overall flow of the game. So I decided to officially remove them from the main girls.

They're still important to some degrees, but not enough to really become part of the main girls.

Due to the nature of the story, some girls are naturally going to be a little more important than others. It's like the main girls of the main girls. I'm not making a dating sim after all, and my game is leaning a bit more towards the kinetic novel side. So I thought I should make things clear here.

As the story progresses, there will be more content for each character of course, and there will be more content for some side characters too (Don't worry, fans of The Queen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).

Sincerely, KS
Thanks for the message, does it means the sister interaction will be completely remove, and we should start new for the next update?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Anyone happen to have a screenshot / render of Eri they could post I forget which one she is since she and Yuka are being removed from the LI list. If not no biggie i'll re-download the game later and look for myself

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020

View attachment 3840462

Script:
80%

Hello world! KS here~

Important Note

Sincerely, KS
I hope he change his mind about making it a harem, don't hate me but I can feel that some girls doesn't like to share or aren't okay with MC banging other girls.

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021

View attachment 3840462

Script:
80%

Hello world! KS here~

Important Note

Sincerely, KS
I'm ok on the Ex but the sister why tho?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I'm ok on the Ex but the sister why tho?
"I've never planned to give them much content to begin with and when I was first drafting the story, I just thought I wanted to have these different types of characters that would usually appear in your typical avn. But honestly, that make it hard to progress the story when I have to consider giving them contents that I never really planned to give them. It just disrupts the overall flow of the game. So I decided to officially remove them from the main girls."

Reactions: kwazi

Marvoch

Aug 24, 2023
It was honestly pretty darn good. The current rating is way lower than the vn's production value. I'm glad that I went for it despite it.

Still, there are things I didn't like in the 0.2 update. The action scene was pretty cool overall, but MC reasons to jump into action were so dumb rotfl.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

View attachment 3840462

Script:
80%

Hello world! KS here~

Important Note

Sincerely, KS
The fact that the ex-girlfriend is eliminated from the LIs won't keep me up at night. I wasn't interested in her in the first place because she's the ex-girlfriend (which in my opinion eliminates her as an LI).

The fact that the sister is no longer an LI doesn't appeal to me as much.

In any case, as long as I can continue to prevent the MC from having a romantic relationship with Ayase while also having a romantic relationship with the rest of the LIs, it'll be fine, but if the sister was included into the LIs it would be better.

I hope he change his mind about making it a harem, don't hate me but I can feel that some girls doesn't like to share or aren't okay with MC banging other girls.
I hope it stays a harem game. But if it stops being a harem game I'll just stop playing and find another game.

Reactions: Tenchip3d0

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
not gonna lie I kind did forget who the ex was only recall a few characters haha. But at the same time I wish the ex wasn't gone as a LI as I do like the trope of getting back with ex's and this game seems like it would of done a good job at the story behind it.

I always forget this game is a harem technically cause I been playing it like a solo path game haha, since other than the first 5 minutes hasn't gave me that harem feel

Last edited:
Reactions: baklol

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
Anyone happen to have a screenshot / render of Eri they could post I forget which one she is since she and Yuka are being removed from the LI list. If not no biggie i'll re-download the game later and look for myself
Late reply so maybe you already found it, but if not here it is. The ex gf only shows up in a Miharu memory, where the MC leaves Eri during a sex scene to help out Miharu (shows why she's the ex gf :)) leaving like that doesn't earn you points tbh), dunno if she is somewhere else.
anyway, the SS you asked for:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Can't say it is not a bit disappointed about the decision of taking out the ex and sis from the main LI list, but the other Lis are way more attractive than them so I think it is ok in the finally.:unsure:
Besides, who said about the side Li couldn't have sex scene? Even mc cannot romance them doesn't mean he cannot have sex with them, so the problem of both of them cannot be an important role in the main story had been solved.:cool:

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes