4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
I am pretty sure you just don't choose the sub-route choice or dom-route choice? Not sure right now, but I think its just not choosing either :D

They both essentially have the same content, so I wouldn't say better fleshed out, it's more that the sub-route flows/feels more natural
Ahh i see. i havent done sub path, but i from what i heard the newest update theres more text when Oliver humiliates you. whereas hes just a dick on balanced and dom path. Thought maybe it was more fleshed out in that regard, seeing as how there's a super sub path now , so there's even more sub content than before.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Ahh i see. i havent done sub path, but i from what i heard the newest update theres more text when Oliver humiliates you. whereas hes just a dick on balanced and dom path. Thought maybe it was more fleshed out in that regard, seeing as how there's a super sub path now , so there's even more sub content than before.
For balanced route MC just needs to be supportive but he should never beg for something when someone's telling him to do.
In the dialog with Oliver, MC can activate the very submissive route when being on the sub route.
Screenshot_2024-09-18-23-45-48-425_com.LeStag.NetorasePhone.jpg

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
For balanced route MC just needs to be supportive but he should never beg for something when someone's telling him to do.
In the dialog with Oliver, MC can activate the very submissive route when being on the sub route.
Oh shit I hope I didn't activate the super sub route by accident. I heard that path is going to have chastity and I'm not into that.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I didn't hear that, but I am all for it :sneaky: my main playtrough is as sub as possible xD
Hey dude if I choose to replay the last few chapters can I make different choices and it overrides my current playthrough? I don't want to have to start the whole game again.

Apr 3, 2023
I didn't hear that, but I am all for it :sneaky: my main playtrough is as sub as possible xD
doesnt surprise me one bit lol ( not being mean here buddy dont take it that way i literally just finished that route on the new content as we speak ) i know damn well i woulda smacked oliver if i was the MC tho on that playthrough lol all in all wasnt bad though still good content from stag

Apr 3, 2023
Hey dude if I choose to replay the last few chapters can I make different choices and it overrides my current playthrough? I don't want to have to start the whole game again.
You keep all the photos youve unlocked, theres a cross playthrough option in the photos section, feel free to hit any chapter you want in any order. Ive dont so multiple times

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well I don't know for sure if super sub route will have chastity but someone said it would involve that just before the update leaked here.
Hopefully the dev can clarify this for us.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I am pretty sure, as long as you have a save before that choice you can branch from there, yeah.

Well I don't know for sure if super sub route will have chastity but someone said it would involve that just before the update leaked here.
If, at all, I would expect only the very "sub-route" to talk about that, I mean, there is still much talk of reclaiming and stuff in the subroute after all.
We will see. :D I like to replay anyway :D

Apr 3, 2023
Even tho im cool with laura being dominant and even talkin down on the MC on that route, when oliver did it i woulda hit him with the stone cold stunner off rip i dont do bullies like that lol the path was still fun to playthrough though ive done all 3 multiple times at this point

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
If you have a save in one route, right now when you skip ahead to will get the same route you had currently with out any of the decisions you made in chapters you skipped from what I can tell. For example I told Ash to stop calling me "Cucky", I'm pretty sure she did in my main playthrough, though I notice she does use it whenever I skip around. So that choice isn't tracked when you skip around but you do keep the Route you were in until you load up a save in a different route as far as I can tell from my testing.

Reactions: Joshy92

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
and Laura always come back to her boyfriend and make sur they have also days alone with just th to of thm

always tell her friend wath she does. how sweet

zaidos666

Dec 11, 2022
There seems to be a fair amount of interest in fan art, so I started a fan art thread

https://f95zone.to/threads/netorase-phone-le-stag-fan-art-thread.225809/

I seeded it with a narrative and pics of how I imagined the first Laura/Nathan scene went, from Nathan's perspective.
View attachment 4048183

If there's enough interest, maybe we can it linked in the OP? Lets get everybody's weird non-canon stories going!
I like these images. Can you give me some info on how to make some images like these? I want to start meddling into creating some stuff like this. thank you and nice job !

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I understand the Android players now, thought I try it, see if it works for me (and if it does, see how it feels on a phone, if its more immersive :p), but I get the same, pretty consistently crashing out.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes