Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Do the books you find as gifts do anything other than raise happiness? Gave a martial arts book to Skylar and notice no real increase in her combat stat. Same with Isabelle and the survival skills book. Does it increase over time? :unsure:
*edit*
OK I figured out the book thing, but why the hell does Harley's training take forever? Can't even use the training items I got for her. Why do I even have them?
This game could greatly benefit from a more detailed info tab, or book or something. :devilish:
At least the tutorial should be accessible from the main game.

Last edited:

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
Do the books you find as gifts do anything other than raise happiness? Gave a martial arts book to Skylar and notice no real increase in her combat stat. Same with Isabelle and the survival skills book. Does it increase over time? :unsure:
*edit*
OK I figured out the book thing, but why the hell does Harley's training take forever? Can't even use the training items I got for her. Why do I even have them?
This game could greatly benefit from a more detailed info tab, or book or something. :devilish:
At least the tutorial should be accessible from the main game.
There is training grounds that can be built for combat training. I think having the girls work as medics in the hospital increases their medical skills. But these can be slow, and best to play into the girls strengths and enhancing them. I don't remember bothering with the books. They were there and i used them, but i rarely went out of my way to get a book to build up a skill.

My focus was on upgrading the compound as fast as possible. Because later on, farming for medical materials becomes a currency needed for the other compound interactions.

As for Harley, it's just a process each day until she submits. You do need to talk to her during some of those interactions to progress. In those talking moments, she will reveal locations of things needed for the story.

How i played.
• Focused on the metal and wood locations. To enable building more. (Amor & weapons as well as compound upgrades)
• Getting the dog companion ASAP. They provide a random defense for the girls.
• Relationships and sex flows each encounter. It was never a real focus of my attention. Daily encounters can boost their libido/lust having a target for evening focus.

I'll download and play it again.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes