RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyCollegeMemories-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
It makes absolutely no sense to have a harem/love route if you have to go through NTR to get to it. I hate this. if you want an NTR game, just make it full NTR so i dont waste my time.
It can't be NTR if they aren't in a relationship, dumbass

Karmen Mak

Sep 24, 2017
Even this game having some bugs, but I think it is full of fun, sometimes random event that watching girls fucked by other men, everyone has their own life right?

mudman

Jan 29, 2018
Anyone know how to get the second reward from Eris to trigger? I've followed the guide and tried everything I can think of but after I get the chocolate from her nothing else ever happens. The guide says to come home at night but I've tried that is there something else I am missing here?

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
When I do Melodys homeworks I get a black screen. I can still open the phone and go to bed but that doesn't fix the issue. Saving while back screen and then loading the save still has the black screen.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
It would still count as ntr, just a subgenre of it. It's called BSS.
BSS :
Bisexual Super Son
Behavioral Support Services
Back Seat Sex
Bachelor of Social Science
Bharat Sevak Samaj
Battlefield Surveillance System
Block Starting Symbol
Bulgarian Split Squat
Boo Seok Soon
Balanced Salt Solution

Joking!

BSS
The protagonist (not in any relationship but believes they should be) getting excited over a person who gets a Boyfriend/Girlfriend while the MC is doing nothing about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
Anyone know how to get the second reward from Eris to trigger? I've followed the guide and tried everything I can think of but after I get the chocolate from her nothing else ever happens. The guide says to come home at night but I've tried that is there something else I am missing here?
Its friday night. You must have passed a few days at least. Go in and out the main entrance of the house until it activates

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes