Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I'm a bit confused by this as well...
The info is contradictory.
At 0 No Share, the convo text suggests NTR.
At 2, which is obtained with the green choices, the text suggests less/no NTR.
idk...just going to play it and see what happens.
Will be trying out everything any way, so not that big of deal.
Would be preferable if all made sense on the front end though...lol
That's right. The variable is called SueNoShare after all. It seems the number indicates how much the MC doesn't want to share Sue, with higher being less sharing. But Ripson hasn't been around in the last couple weeks to discuss.

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
That's right. The variable is called SueNoShare after all. It seems the number indicates how much the MC doesn't want to share Sue, with higher being less sharing. But Ripson hasn't been around in the last couple weeks to discuss.
As a software developer I always tried to avoid negative variables as they can be confusing to decipher. In this case I would have used "SueShare" with 0 being no sharing.

Reactions: Bill Temple

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Also, there is another variable which is checked sometimes to determinate if players will get NTR or not: RanDomSub. It's the variable who set up how much dominant or submissive Randall (MC) is: higher - Randall is more manly and dominant and perceive this way by the girls; lower - He is submissive and more week and perceive this way by the girls. Actually, i think the RanDomSub score is even more important to avoid or not Sue Sharing/NTR considering how this variable is checked almost everytime a lewd scene is about to happen.
I have a save wiht SueNoSharing = 0 but RanDomSub = +10 and most of the time Randall is more possessive over Sue than willing share her (even with Theo) because of that.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Well Max played stupid games and won stupid prizes, he totally fumbled his whole situation that I as MC help him set up. Oh well... I just hope this won't make Sue take 10 steps back and she will continue being a fun lady who will invite fun company over on friday nights.

I notice more and more animations creeping in every update, I just wonder for how many people they run smoothly cause for me it's basically a slideshow and I skip through it as fast as possible so it's a wasted effort from my POV since it seems you need a really powerful PC to have it be enjoyable. This topic is quite odd. There are games with really good looking animations who run smoothly, then there are games with horrible looking animations that also don't run well. So is it all optimization issue? Corrent settings while making them? If animations ran smooth for this game I would really appreciate them, but as they are now they are nuisance for me personally.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Damn it.
Without using the replay gallery code, how does one unlock the Lucia Couch Tease scene?
It's the only one that hasn't unlocked and it's bugging the crap out of me that I can't get it to trigger the unlock...
All the other scenes unlocked fine, but that one, noooooo...:ROFLMAO:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Developers Update
New
2 hours ago

Hi all!

Well, it turns out I’m being a bit greedy with what I’m asking the artists to do and my chapters have been getting too large. Fret not, Episode 8 is still on track for release at the end of this month. We did get some delays due to some issues in Daz for one of the larger scenes but we have no reason to think we will miss the deadline. The issue was that we wanted to have it done well in advance so we could get a head start on the mammoth chapter that is Episode 9. So we had a talk about it and we have decided to do Episode 9 in 2 parts. To be honest, the episode is so big that it still makes for two generous updates. That’s why I said I was being a bit greedy. We’d rather get a regular update out to you guys of a higher quality than rush out a huge update of lower quality.

Speaking of quality… I have been spending most of my time this month looking over old content, specifically the first three episodes of the game where we were finding our feet. We asked some people to give us some feedback on the game with a special focus on the no sharing route and there was a lot of good feedback generally for the game. I realised my writing style had shifted over the course of the game so I have been tidying up some of my early writing as well as adding in some more variations for the no sharing route. I have also been adding notes for one of our artists as we will be redoing all the renders and animations for those first three episodes. As some will already know, we started out with one artist who had to quit due to health issues and we want to have a little more consistency in the images. It’s a shame to lose some of his work but is sadly necessary. This shouldn’t impact our regular updates and we will release it and the additional parts when they are ready but you will be able to see a slight shift in some of the earlier writing as of the next update.

So…

Episode 8… Still on track for the start of next month.

Episode 9 Part 1 and Part 2 for the next two releases after that.

New images and scenes for the early game are coming at some point…

And a bad ending in the works too!

Sinburn

Tags

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes