k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
I don't want to say absolutely no spoilers. But for the most part no its set in the same universe but since I couldnt do things like have Rudeus's children in the game due to patreon, or having any form of incest stuff same reason, I tried to make the story mainly just about fighting the man-god which is what happens in the anime too, just like not for awhile.... is that too spoilery? I apologize if it is. The game is mostly based around the combat system, unlocking hidden characters, raising their stats, and taking them on dates, then getting them to move in with you and banging them.
you are giga retarded. another spoiler LOL. how braindead are you?

Reactions: Mrkraken888

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
I haven't played it yet but when I read the description you mention Hilda and that appeals to me. When I read the comments they mention the idea of doing the story of Rudeus as a child? Even if you don't do it like that you can put some flashbacks and thus know how Hilda or other characters who die are saved.
PS: I will spend the next few hours playing, I will be waiting for future updates

Reactions: Yamemai

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
I can't continue, I'm stuck in a loop with Ariel's conversations, every time I get to the part where she's going to give me the answer to whether she accepts a date with the MC, everything resets.

Reactions: Pegjdbdhdj

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, seems the newest version is buggier than the 1st one.
1. Quests doesn't seem to reward gold/money anymore
2. The power of the skills got way nerfed, now they are kinda worthless, besides for multi-targeting ones, and even then the higher cost ones only really save a click.
3. You can't night visit Sylphy anymore
4. For some reason if you have Aisha/Lilia cook for you [evening] it jumps 3/2 time slots [Dusk / night + dawn] to morning.
Ps. No clue why you can't move between the left and right part of the 2nd floor w/o going downstairs first.

Some interactions causes errors that forces you to either rollback or outright quit the game.
Of the ones I remember:
1. Visiting Aisha at night
2. Talking to Erik [the school teacher]
3. What Lug30976 said
4. Remember there was one when visiting Eris, but couldn't replicate it again.

PS. Btw, if you were gonna focus on the battle as aspect, imo it woulda been easier to make the game using RPGmaker.
Would probably have had less bugs, and most of the stuff woulda been the same once you got the framework done.

Last edited:

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Yeah, seems the newest version is buggier than the 1st one.
1. Quests doesn't seem to reward gold/money anymore
2. The power of the skills got way nerfed, now they are kinda worthless, besides for multi-targeting ones, and even then the higher cost ones only really save a click.
3. You can't night visit Sylphy anymore
4. For some reason if you have Aisha/Lilia cook for you [evening] it jumps 3/2 time slots [Dusk / night + dawn] to morning.
Ps. No clue why you can't move between the left and right part of the 2nd floor w/o going downstairs first.

Some interactions causes errors that forces you to either rollback or outright quit the game.
Of the ones I remember:
1. Visiting Aisha at night
2. Talking to Erik [the school teacher]
3. What Lug30976 said
4. Remember there was one when visiting Eris, but couldn't replicate it again.

PS. Btw, if you were gonna focus on the battle as aspect, imo it woulda been easier to make the game using RPGmaker.
Would probably have had less bugs, and most of the stuff woulda been the same once you got the framework done.
Yea, there were a lot of bugs in this update originally, did you use the patch? Either way the only bug that is still in the game from your list is visiting Aisha at night, Only because I never noticed I didnt make a idle image for her imagebutton. Someone just brought that up to me on the discord so its fixed now in my game, but I am not about to make another patch for it, only because with the Alpha 2 update all the patches while they fixed a bunch of bugs they also introduced some, since they were based on the code from Beta 1.

But yea the skills got nerfed to much, which is why the battle formulasgot reworked again in Beta 1, then also got completely revamped entirely in the newest upadte that just came out - Alpha 3, in the newest update I completely redid the entire concept of the battles. Added Dexterity stat for dodge chance, crit rate and crit damage, intelligence for skill damage, added an entire equipment system with randomized stats, and equipment leveling along with an entire gacha summoning system. I also made the skills unlockable over time. My main issue with the skills in the alpha 1 that I was trying to fix in alpha 2 was that they were just too strong. All the feedback I got from players was essentially, "Wow this game is grindy but its easy, just use Eris to instantly kill bosses, and Rudeus for all the random enemies." Which bugged me because they were right when I did a playthrough of the game using that team setup makes it way to easy, so now you dont even get Rudeus's AOE skill untillevel 40, Eris'sSword of Light is not unlocked until level 90. So yea Alpha 3 basically changes everything when it comes to the battle system.

Also yea I understand it would have been easier to do it in RPGM, but that wouldn't be as fun for me. I want the challenge of coding something that shouldn't even be possible. Like having an infinite amount of items based on random stats, in theory should not work well in Renpy because of Persistence, but I was able to get that to work perfectly, and as far as I know this is the first one of these adult games to have a gacha system which is just fun to be able to code something like that in Python and it was very difficult for me to learn how to do it. IDK I am rambling at this point. I guess it just comes down to, yea you right bro, look forward to the upcoming updates though.

Reactions: lerolerdo

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Yea, there were a lot of bugs in this update originally, did you use the patch?
Had just downloaded today, so didn't think I'd need the patch.

Also, each to their own I guess; if it's gonna be grindy, I'd have preferred the battles being on the easier side.
Now the battles are just slow, thus a chore to even bother with, but you have to, as it's part of the game's progression.
And it's still easy, what with the enemies barely doing any damage, so the alpha 2 nerf, imho, didn't do anything positive.
We'll have to see for alpha 3.

And it's fine to challenge yourself, but if you're going to monetize a product, I, as a consumer, wouldn't recommend doing that. It's basically monetizing a hobby, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
will u release free beta version ? if so when . BTW love ur energy and games :)
Yes every update will be free. Since I am doing 2 games at the same time though, It changed my release schedule from biweekly to monthly. Well I am still releasing updates bi-weekly but it is one update for Mushoku Harem, then two weeks later an update for Her Fall, then 2 weeks later an update for Mushoku Harem.

The next update for MH that will be posted on here will be out on the 17th.

I did make an extra update for MH though, Last week I was supposed to be working on Her Fall, but I was flooded with ideas for MH during the time I was working on the Beta 1 update. So basically I decided last minute that I wanted to do an extra unplanned update for MH which is the Alpha 3 update, that was just released on Patreon. But because of that update it did also throwoff my release schedule. But I am currently working on the script for Her Fall Chapter 9 Part 3.

I am actually really happy with the Alpha 3 update though, (Also I am assuming you don't follow my free patreon posts. The reason the update went from Alpha to Beta back to Alpha, Is because I decided an update will be an "Alpha" update when the update is not adding to the story, but is changing the core structure of the game.) Alpha 3 adds 107 equipment items, is a complete rework of the battle system: Adding skills via level up, adds a stat allocation screen, adds new stats for dex(dodge chance) intelligence(skill damage) and a critical hit system using Crit chance Crit Damage stats, As well as an entire gacha style summoning system to get the equipment.

The next update after Alpha 3 will be Beta 2, where I add Nanahoshi's storyline, a complete rework of the office and how to enter battles, and if they are ready by then a full Spanish and Russian translation for the game.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MushokuHarem-0.1Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
beta v0.1 bugs?
1. Looks like asking Lilia[Evening]/Aisha[Dusk] to cook for you still skips time to morning-- Think it's because the code is a copy&paste from Lilia's dawn cooking
2. Can't click on Slyphy during night time [in her bedroom]
3. There's also an Easter Egg regarding the game over -- IG. If you reach 0% in one of the stats time doesn't pass, allowing you to farm the quests easily.
4. Sleeping in your bed [clicking it at night] skips to morning, rather than dawn.
5. Skipping seems kinda bugged, works sometimes while other times not at all.

Last edited:

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
beta v0.1 bugs?
1. Looks like asking Lilia[Evening]/Aisha[Dusk] to cook for you still skips time to morning-- Think it's because the code is a copy&paste from Lilia's dawn cooking
2. Can't click on Slyphy during night time [in her bedroom]
3. There's also an Easter Egg regarding the game over -- IG. If you reach 0% in one of the stats time doesn't pass, allowing you to farm the quests easily.
4. Sleeping in your bed [clicking it at night] skips to morning, rather than dawn.

First I want to start this message off with thank you very much for the feedback, literally all feedback is valuable to me.
So I am going to go over all of your points and concerns.

1. I will have to look into that one, because yea I am pretty sure I just copied it..
2.Yea that needs re-added, there was a time when it was coded that she would appear differently based on her lust rating. With less clothes the higher her lust was, which I removed. Forgot to readd it?
3. Yea that is something that just isn't fully implemented yet, because I am just not sure how I want to do it. A full game over start over from the beginning thing seems to be a bit too harsh. I have been thinking about making it just be a transition thing like it makes you pass out or something? So not a bug just a halfway implemented feature lol.
4.That is actually working perfectly. If you go to sleep at "Dusk" you will wake up at "Dawn", and if you go to sleep at "Night" you will wake up at "Morning". Just like if you sleep alone you only recover up to a max of 80% Energy, but sleeping with one of the Romanceable characters, you will always wake up at "Dawn" no matter what time you sleep, at always recovers 100% Energy.

Side note, your 2nd and 4th points are actually connected. This was an issue I created when I added the girls visit the player in their room, so certain nights you literally can't sleep at Dusk because they are on the bed. This is all something that will be fixed in Beta 2. But that is not the next update, the next update is Alpha 3.

Now onto the Progression comments.

Your issues with the battle system was my issue as well, which is why Alpha 3 was made in the first place, it does not add any new scenes, "content", or story progression. But is instead an entire rework of the battle system.

The issues I wanted to tackle with Alpha 3 were:
- Make the battles feel more fun.
- Make the characters be useful for different matches (I saw too many people just using Eris to 1-shot everything)
- Add Skill Progression and unlock skills overtime.
- Add a Crit System
- Add an entire Equipment system
- Remove the default stat points and add a Stat Allocation system
- Add new stats to make the gameplay more dynamic with more variables.(Added Dex for Dodge chance, and Int for skill damage)
- Add a summoning/gacha system to get equipment
- Make an equipment Leveling system
- Make some equipment have randomized stats while certain items have default stats and are essentially overpowered but have a low drop chance.
- Give the overpowered equipment to the player as a better reward and a reason for completing the ranks. Each rank will reward a Legendary Item at 25 completions.
- Redo the entire book to add the new stats to the screens.
I think that covers most of what is in the Alpha 3 update coming out in a month.

The Beta 2 Update (That I have not started yet, because I am working on the last part of Her Fall chapter 9 first.)
- Add the hint system into the book, to make it easier for players to follow along with and not have to go to the NPC for hints.
- Rebuild the main room of the Merc Group to remove the NPC character and the Battle Board entirely.
- Add the Battle Board screen into the book as well (Which also means remaking the tutorial again....)
- Add the Nanahoshi Storyline quest and make her Romanceable as well.
- Add some new scenes for each existing Romanceable.
- Start remaking the Current scenes and positions. Because....
- Add an entirely new custom House Map that is based off of the anime.(Couldn't make it before because when I started this project we didn't really know how the house was supposed to look. The LN's only give a overhead layout of the home. Which won't work anyways as we need to be adding new rooms to it. Also because there is a new Roxy Model, which is only viewable currently in game with the newly added in Beta 1 Roxy Position at max lust.)
- Add the Spanish and Russian Translations of the game.

Then after that update I will be starting on the next area which will take me awhile as I will be building an entire new Merc Group, and new buildings and all that from scratch for the next city, voted on by any and all Patreon Members (Even the free members) Which it looks like Asura Kingdom is currently winning the poll, but as it is a weighted poll, I am not sure which area is actually winning yet. I am waiting until the 15 days are up, So that I can download the results and plug them into the spreadsheet and see which area won.

But during the time that I am working on that, I will not be adding any new story content for probably 3 months (This number is a just a guess based on how long it took me to make the Alpha 1)
But I will still be doing regular updates, they will just be adding new positions for the current romanceable characters, and remaking old positions in the new house map.

For a list just incase you didnt know. In the Beta 1 version the Romanceable characters are

Sylphy
Roxy
Eris
Sara
Ariel
Linia
Pursena
Lilia

Aisha - ONLY IF YOU DO NOT NAME YOUR CHARACTER RUDEUS! If you stick with the default name she is not romanceable, to avoid incest tags.

Just like the game has 2 different intro's based on what you name the MC.

That was a big ass reply message. But I really do hope it gets you excited to play the future updates. And feel free to vote if you havent yet, the poll is on my patreon and anyone that is a member can vote, which includes free members, I also make a bug of change logs and posts about what I am working on generally 3-4 times a week for everyone free, and new or unreleased Renders added for the paid members.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Game looks great but I noticed Aisha and Norn were aged up disappointing View attachment 3842145
Yea that is because... ok so how can I word this and not make it sound like kink shaming. Because I have been very open and public about how I am very against kink shaming. Ok I think I got it.
As the developer of the game, I can only write about things that I personally think are hot or sexy, and minors/lolis just dont do anything for me. Therefore I don't have any content based on that. It is also why I am sure you noticed I increased the bust size of all the characters, Thats because I personally am into larger breasts. But another reason was because I wanted to find a way to allow the player to eventually be able to have sexy fun time with Aisha, Norn, Lilia, and Zenith. But I am also not into Incest, so there are 2 versions of the game that play out differently depending on what you choose for the player characters name. If you choose Rudeus there is no Incest, though Lilia is still a Romanceable character because they are not related in any way.

If you choose any other name though, you are no longer playing as Rudeus, (It is contrived as all hell I know!) But you are instead playing as yourself, just reincarnated into Rudeus's body. (Skirting the rules there lol)

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Yea that is because... ok so how can I word this and not make it sound like kink shaming. Because I have been very open and public about how I am very against kink shaming. Ok I think I got it.
I blame the prudes, and those that can't separate fantasy and reality.

Anyways, the gifting system seems kinda glitchy? Tried gifting Roxy[20 lust] x4 gifts and it didn't change any. No clue about the others.
And for some reason lust seems to fluctuate from time to time. Like I remember Slyphy had -30 lust near the start, and Eris had 20 at some point, but currently at 10.

I know right. That just tells me the dev is afraid. That is a red flag for me. Time to skip this one too.
lol, when it regards someone's livelihood, why would they want to 'stir the pot' / 'poke the beehive'?

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
I blame the prudes, and those that can't separate fantasy and reality.

Anyways, the gifting system seems kinda glitchy? Tried gifting Roxy[20 lust] x4 gifts and it didn't change any. No clue about the others.
And for some reason lust seems to fluctuate from time to time. Like I remember Slyphy had -30 lust near the start, and Eris had 20 at some point, but currently at 10.

lol, when it regards someone's livelihood, why would they want to 'stir the pot' / 'poke the beehive'?
The Lust system works like this:
When you get off but the girl does not their lust goes up by either 10 or 20 depending on the position.
When you both get off, their lust goes down by 10 or 20 depending on the position picked.

Most girls in the game have a minimum of 10 positions.
When I add a new girl I usually will add 3-4 Bathroom positions, and 3-4 Bedroom Positions.
Then with each update I add 1-2 Positions per girl. Since there have been 3 updates so far Sylphy, Roxy, Eris, Sara, and Ariel all have I believe 10-12 positions total while Linia has 8 and Pursena has 6? or 7 I forgot.... Aisha has 2 and Lilia has 4

Also the Lust gift system should be working fine? But it is really not needed, just get some handjobs/blowjobs/titjobs till you have their lust at max, then save the game and you can just check out each position. Or if you know how to use the dev console. c = Sylphy, f = Roxy, r = Eris, y = Sara, b = Ariel, l = Linia, p = Pursena.
The commands are just _.lust = 100, where _ is the letter for the Romanceable Characters variable, so for Sylphy it would be c.lust = 100. I mean that is how I test them all anyways lol.

Last edited:

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
I know right. That just tells me the dev is afraid. That is a red flag for me. Time to skip this one too.
I am assuming you did not read my response... Not afraid, just not going to make a game involving minors or lolis because I personally don't like it and am against it. Just like I personally am not into NTR or Rape, which is why while my other game's first 5 chapters I followed the source material almost exactly, everything after chapter 5 was made by me and I brought the game away from NTR/Cheating and toward Sharing/Swinging. Because while I dont get off to the idea of sharing/swinging either, I am REALLY not into the idea of getting cucked, so I could not write the story in that way and make it feel natural to the content in the first 5 chapters. So instead of trying to write something that I knew I wouldnt be able to do well, I pivoted the game to a different genre. But now I am having 3 routes for the game, a forgiving and love route, a NTR route, and a moving on route. Writing the NTR route is actually very difficult for me, which is why the next update for Her Fall has been pushed back already, and why I still havent finished the script for the last part to chapter 9. I have been trying to get better at writing things that I am not into, by playing other peoples games that in that genre and seeing what works, but to keep it 100 I keep stopping playing those games because they just make me feel blah.

So like I have said before if enough people want to see something, I have no issues making a not canon to my story, dream sequence kind of thing for people at some point. Like currently I am doing 1 exclusive non canon scene per update for the 20$ tier supporters that they vote on what they want to see. Mainly doing that to try to get better at writing things I am not personally into and trying to be a better writer and write stuff outside of my comfort zone. Like the Beta 1 update has a 20$ version scene where Ariel gets gang raped by some goblins. Personally I am not into that. But I was asked to make it by a supporter and I did. But also for the people that are not into those kind of scenes I am also never adding them to the public version of the game. Not because I am scared of anything but because I know I am not the only one that is not into that kind of stuff, so I don't want to alienate other people, I also don't like it when there are paywalls in a game like scenes in the game locked behind a paywall or special code. So I literally have 2 versions of the game, 1 with the extra scenes and 1 without.

Mrkraken888

Jul 4, 2023
As the developer of the game, I can only write about things that I personally think are hot or sexy, and minors/lolis just dont do anything for me. Therefore I don't have any content based on that. It is also why I am sure you noticed I increased the bust size of all the characters, Thats because I personally am into larger breasts. But another reason was because I wanted to find a way to allow the player to eventually be able to have sexy fun time with Aisha, Norn, Lilia, and Zenith. But I am also not into Incest, so there are 2 versions of the game that play out differently depending on what you choose for the player characters name. If you choose Rudeus there is no Incest, though Lilia is still a Romanceable character because they are not related in any way.

If you choose any other name though, you are no longer playing as Rudeus, (It is contrived as all hell I know!) But you are instead playing as yourself, just reincarnated into Rudeus's body. (Skirting the rules there lol)
That sounds retarded as hell, but ok. You can write of things that you don't find appealing to your taste btw. Sadge.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes