Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Bois, if you are (like me) bothered by the absence of a textbox background, go to screens.rpy, find " style window: " and replace "none" with "gui/textbox.png".
Screen Shot 2024-09-12 at 8.34.05 PM.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Warren Buffet still tells the tale of a peniless older woman to this day: she made millions in the States and never ever learned English ... what is a little broken English here and there in this game?
if they fixed the english this game would be pretty good.
Take that with what ever spices you like ... such examples of successful totally insufferable millionaires who could not be bothered to even learn the language of their Promissed Land are all over the place.

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Hi, can someone tell what the difference between the standalone version and the normal one, cause why tf there's not even a small note in the install place

Jun 13, 2018
Hi, can someone tell what the difference between the standalone version and the normal one
as far as i can tell, all the standalone ones (all 3 chapters and all the what if's) are literally JUST that, 1 game each. the full one is everything in one single download (all 3 seasons and what if's) as 1 big download.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Bruh so the what ifs are just the full game divided lol
Like in the comment below yours said the What If's are stories of what could have happen to Sunny(MC) (so far Valerie's What if is the only one that has an option to go to the main story or continue the What if with the option on the train at the start).

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Like in the comment below yours said the What If's are stories of what could have happen to Sunny(MC) (so far Valerie's What if is the only one that has an option to go to the main story or continue the What if with the option on the train at the start).
i know nothing about the game or the story so you lost me here haha, im asking what the best shit should i download from all of these things

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
i know nothing about the game or the story so you lost me here haha, im asking what the best shit should i download from all of these things
The easiest one to go with is the Full game if you only want one folder of the game but it is over 11GB (and when Mr.Mister releases the next What If you can down load the patch) Mr.Mister did make a split download Or use compressed full version. The Full game has all 3 seasons along with both What If's plus the first special the Halloween Special. once you finish season 1 to switch between the Seasons click on the seasons and choose between them (same goes for the What If's click on the Traffic Sign and the Full Moon for the Halloween Special).
If you want to have the full game but don't want to download 11GB's SonsofLiberty has Compressed it to a 4GB downnload.

Motherless [v0.23.1.0] [Mr.Mister]

NOTE: Patched, patched just means you can change "names".

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

• Red Heart
Reactions: PAINKIRA

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
The easiest one to go with is the Full game if you only want one folder of the game but it is over 11GB (and when Mr.Mister releases the next What If you can down load the patch) Mr.Mister did make a split download Or use compressed full version. The Full game has all 3 seasons along with both What If's plus the first special the Halloween Special. once you finish season 1 to switch between the Seasons click on the seasons and choose between them (same goes for the What If's click on the Traffic Sign and the Full Moon for the Halloween Special).
If you want to have the full game but don't want to download 11GB's SonsofLiberty has Compressed it to a 4GB downnload.
Thanks, last question, how is the compressed version quality?
If someone tried it, it's good?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks, last question, how is the compressed version quality?
If someone tried it, it's good?
The images go from around 1080p to about 720p and some of the images can look granny but it's good if you want to play but don't have room on the drive you are putting your games.

If you use Jokerleader's walkthrough mod click on his patreon link to get the non-mixdrop link
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 128 Votes