RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Should be from Win, I've never ever needed to download from other sections / for other platforms... but to make sure that I haven't missclicked I'll redownload, from Pixeldrain.

I also applied some fixes from Bitbucket (where all the translation stuff is located). Evasion fix, partial uncensor, etc. Could be that it changed the displayed version on the title screen (though doesn't seem likely). Fresh redownload will clarify this.
You installed outdated mods. And evasion fix is not even for the demo and is on very old repo.

Reactions: Heissar

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
Replayed it and encountered a bug on which this
View attachment 3617872
whenever i slay this monster

View attachment 3617874
If I had to guess...
It's because of an error on Torotoro's part. That image file doesn't exist. 80_lamias_st03 is the proper image to call for that enemy when they are defeated, but Trtr seems to have made a typo and put down 80_lamias_st02 instead. You can check in the Graphics/Battlers/ folder for yourself.

Wouldn't recommend renaming the file yourself, in case it is fixed in the actual release. You do need to move the images over, and the image is part of Part 2. That means the Part 3 release won't have that image (since that's how they encourage you to buy the previous parts). The translator can probably fix the typo in the code.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020

Klyen2000

Nov 18, 2021
Got another bug while I replayed part 1+2, I guess I will have to rename a datafolder to kumo st03? Or what is the fix for it?
It happens if you defend granhold of the spider invasion and defeat the spider girl who is attacking a villager right as you enter the city.

I already fought her in an earlier area and recruted her too. But in this one it doesnt work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
Got another bug while I replayed part 1+2, I guess I will have to rename a datafolder to kumo st03? Or what is the fix for it?
It happens if you defend granhold of the spider invasion and defeat the spider girl who is attacking a villager right as you enter the city.

I already fought her in an earlier area and recruted her too. But in this one it doesnt work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
80_kumo_st03.png
You are missing this image from the Battlers folder in the Graphics folder. This image displays when you defeat this enemy. It looks like the nefertiti lamias error that happened to someone else before. Doublecheck the image name in your game's image folder. Let me know if it was renamed 80_kumo_st02 or something.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Thinking about it, how heavy will this game be? We are supposed to double the number of playable characters, and add classes (meaning new spells, so new lines) on top of what was already here.

Klyen2000

Nov 18, 2021
I was wondering about the fighting system in part 3.

Every time I start a battle, for example by the elf village, my opponent will always act first. Even before speak/dance/sing skills, which have a +2000 bonus. Is it really intended that way or did they get a 0 to much in their stats?

Cause it screws me up pretty badly sometimes. Exspecially against a certain magical pot girl XD

Last edited:

Klyen2000

Nov 18, 2021
View attachment 3620759
You are missing this image from the Battlers folder in the Graphics folder. This image displays when you defeat this enemy. It looks like the nefertiti lamias error that happened to someone else before. Doublecheck the image name in your game's image folder. Let me know if it was renamed 80_kumo_st02 or something.
Thanks for the answer and yes it was renamed to 80 kumo st02.
So renaming it to 03 should do the trick. But I actually just finished the area without picking a fight with her. Since it really only happens during the invasion event.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
The boy's a sub.
yeah he is and he'd probably like it and i also understand why people would want pegging content but that's not all im noticing

The people that are excited about it are a bit too eager, a bit beyond that of someone who simply wants their fetish in a game almost like sadistically wanting to see his whimpering face as he gets assblasted by a woman trillions of times more masculine than him

Such is this forum :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Apr 23, 2018
Uuuuuh, guys?
I was doing the Reaper's battle challenge and while reading that skill I wasn't sure if it meant that it would inflict damage equals to 80% of the user's health or just dealt 80% of hp the targets (so everyone) in damage to them
I tested it out thinking I could outsmart the game and...
1715428368485.png
And yeah
It's target health

Unfortunately, I think I broke the game
Because now, even when I challenge her without the oracle skill punishment game
It tells me that all my damage is [Number]Bil[Number]Mil

Last edited:
  • Wow
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes