RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Try to download the latest version and all you need is apply the translation patch. I guess this game updates are patch to patch (you need to apply then in order of version update instead of just one full patch).
yeah, that's what i did earlier. i'm not sure what's causing it to fail

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i'm trying to edit my save so i can get sukiyaki and other rarer items, but the save edit tool i use for every other rpgm refuses to load the items tab. what do plz

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Looks like only "The Cheese" works for now.
i think i'll just use the online save editor. having the cheese is too much power lol. i do think i'm going to use the SE for leveling, because it takes fucking forever for characters to get anywhere if they were older ones. i've got a couple of level 11s in my party rn, and after 10+ battles with level 28s or more, they've barely gotten 1 fucking level

misteralter

Jul 22, 2018
i suppose it could've been in the OG japanese. but i find it hard to believe the average japanese person is particularly familiar with the holocaust, much less the internal terminology from the nazis behind it
Japan was an ally of Germany in World War II. It's literally part of their history. Of course they know this.

Reactions: BKvartS

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Japan was an ally of Germany in World War II. It's literally part of their history. Of course they know this.
they don't even acknowledge their own genocide, why would they talk about their ally's? sure, they know it happened, but i find it hard to believe they're going particularly in-depth into what the nazis called the holocaust. to use a more neutral example, i don't think the average american or russian is familiar with the lend-lease program, which is something also closely tied with WWII

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
I mean, MGQ is full of references from all over the world. Many rather niche, obscure, and local.

And I looked the raw up and, with my low understanding, it does look like a reference. If not a blatant one since it doesn't go with the more usual, and thus known, wording for it.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
I mean, MGQ is full of references from all over the world. Many rather niche, obscure, and local.

And I looked the raw up and, with my low understanding, it does look like a reference. If not a blatant one since it doesn't go with the more usual, and thus known, wording for it.
i'll defer to your judgement on that one since i can't read a lick of japanese. it just seemed wildly out of character for the priestess to go full hitler

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
i'll defer to your judgement on that one since i can't read a lick of japanese. it just seemed wildly out of character for the priestess to go full hitler
why is it out of character? She is exhausted as fuck and doesnt care anymore. I dont know why you bring up the holocaust and hitler. Please calm down.

JadedKnight

Nov 12, 2021
Hopefully we would have playable Worldbreaker/Judgement as new game plus bonuses. And if that doesn't happen, hope at least a mod does that.

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Is anyone else running into issues when trying to use a controller to play? I've got an Xbox one controller plugged into my computer and working for other games, yet MGQ doesn't seem to register it.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
why is it out of character? She is exhausted as fuck and doesnt care anymore. I dont know why you bring up the holocaust and hitler. Please calm down.
In case this isn't bait, they brought up Hitler and the Holocaust because another name for the Holocaust was "The Final Solution", specifically to what anti-semites (like the nazis) call "The Jewish Problem," their words not mine pls don't ban.

So in this case, the priestess is just saying shit in her world, but to us, it comes off as a reference to one of the most well-known genocides in history. Which I imagine was a way to slightly manipulate players into seeking a more peaceful solution, though the violent option still very much exists.

Now, this could all just be me talking out my ass and none of it was in the base game, but I'm pretty sure ArzorX and the others are trying to run a respectable translation and keep it as close to base as possible. So, somehow I doubt it was just done for shits n giggles.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
In case this isn't bait, they brought up Hitler and the Holocaust because another name for the Holocaust was "The Final Solution", specifically to what anti-semites (like the nazis) call "The Jewish Problem," their words not mine pls don't ban.

So in this case, the priestess is just saying shit in her world, but to us, it comes off as a reference to one of the most well-known genocides in history. Which I imagine was a way to slightly manipulate players into seeking a more peaceful solution, though the violent option still very much exists.

Now, this could all just be me talking out my ass and none of it was in the base game, but I'm pretty sure ArzorX and the others are trying to run a respectable translation and keep it as close to base as possible. So, somehow I doubt it was just done for shits n giggles.
oh alright, Ive never seen that before(english not main language)

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes