RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Guys, is there some option to turn HP amount visible (exact amount, in numbers, I know how to make bar visible)? And elements. Instead, for example, writing that the damage was from Ice, there would be just an icon of it. Much more eye catching. Saw those in some videos of the game some time ago)
the base games does not have hp bars someone added that since i redownloaded the game and went in the options and the hp bar thing is not there if you want to see enemies hp like 1000 hp rather then a bar you need to find a script that does that and put it in yourself with rpg maker vx ace, i did find a hp script it was the first link on google for me that show bar only or with % left or with value remaining. and for the element thing do the same thing and look for a script

Reactions: Vizer007

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017

Well, as mentioned before, the game has been moved to 2023 (probably early spring or late summer), so for the supposed "even if we reduce the dialogue as much as possible, it's 50 small books" and "the scenes of this chapter are more than the combination of the scenes of the first and second chapter", are expressions that I think have been exaggerated a bit, given that unless they have put too much padding, that should imply that there should be new scenes (depending on the path and actions made of course) for Alice, Ilias, and even third route characters such as Neris, Nuruko, and Hild.

It only remains to wait as always but taking into account the precedent of his works, I expect something worthy of closing his career in large or complex works to go on to make short or medium novels.

Reactions: danken and Searina

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I really REALLY hope they lift the level limit. Like, completely. Its absolutely sad to look at lvl70. Considering I am still on my 1st playthrough and just got to Plansect Village and all. Well, I guess it was a bad idea to swap my iconic duo of dog and worm that dig all day long for a mermaid merchant who always sings lucky songs and steals panties in spare time and Scilla maid that always milks enemies.

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
Wow Part 3 won't be ready for 2022. I thought for sure it would be since they released the trailer in July. At least there's Shrift 2 and Demon in Wonderland to hold me over til then.

Aug 22, 2021
Since this game has such a huge following, I wonder if we couldn't crowdfund some folks to work on the translation full time so it could get done in a reasonable time frame?

The people who do it in their free time are absolute legends and deserve better than to be bullied for the 6 months that will take to finish.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019

Well, as mentioned before, the game has been moved to 2023 (probably early spring or late summer), so for the supposed "even if we reduce the dialogue as much as possible, it's 50 small books" and "the scenes of this chapter are more than the combination of the scenes of the first and second chapter", are expressions that I think have been exaggerated a bit, given that unless they have put too much padding, that should imply that there should be new scenes (depending on the path and actions made of course) for Alice, Ilias, and even third route characters such as Neris, Nuruko, and Hild.

It only remains to wait as always but taking into account the precedent of his works, I expect something worthy of closing his career in large or complex works to go on to make short or medium novels.
They even claim they have surpassed the current Guinness World Record, which is honestly insane.

Other things to note is that thanks to the money they got from the previous parts they've been able to invest a lot more into the BGM, so look forward to the music in the future release. They also say that the reason is taking so much time is because of the amount of things they have to check to make sure the game doesn't break.

Oh yeah, and that they're never going to attempt something of this size again hahahaha. Can't blame them honestly, the size of this game probably is insanely big at this point, I'm not even sure how the current RPG Maker engine they're using can handle all of this.

Reactions: IncognitoTrust

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
They even claim they have surpassed the current Guinness World Record, which is honestly insane.

Other things to note is that thanks to the money they got from the previous parts they've been able to invest a lot more into the BGM, so look forward to the music in the future release. They also say that the reason is taking so much time is because of the amount of things they have to check to make sure the game doesn't break.

Oh yeah, and that they're never going to attempt something of this size again hahahaha. Can't blame them honestly, the size of this game probably is insanely big at this point, I'm not even sure how the current RPG Maker engine they're using can handle all of this.
I'm not surprised that it can handle it as the actual amount of data it has to handle at a time isn't actually higher than in other RPGMaker games.

As for not attempting something of this size again I have to concur, you can't blame them for not doing it again. Besides, if p3 is as good as the rest of the series they'd be hard pressed to create a work of similar size and quality. It also means more frequent games from them without new generations being born and dying out in the interim. xD

Also, me might see them switching to another game engine after this. Staying with RPGMaker for p3 was a given as it had to be able to merge with the other parts.

TigrisRex

Sep 5, 2020
hehe, I've been learning to read japanese, and it's not the best, but I'm confident I can get past most of it

edit: Yes, I know no one asked.
Honestly good on you, I feel I should just so I don't have to wait but such a large amount of laziness and lack of motivation prevent me from doing it.

Reactions: IncognitoTrust

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
hehe, I've been learning to read japanese, and it's not the best, but I'm confident I can get past most of it

edit: Yes, I know no one asked.
I honestly started jap lessons some time ago, but im nowhere near being able to read the game by myself, im still at the end of the 1st Kanji and Minna no Nihongo books

And yes, i started learning japanese solely because i wanted to be able to read untranslated eroges, and i guess it all started cuz of MGQ Paradox

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Since this game has such a huge following, I wonder if we couldn't crowdfund some folks to work on the translation full time so it could get done in a reasonable time frame?

The people who do it in their free time are absolute legends and deserve better than to be bullied for the 6 months that will take to finish.
Seconded this!

Shrift II

(Demo is available and full release of Part 1 is scheduled for November)

Demon in Wonderland (Sequel to Succubus in Wonderland)

(Demo link available somewhere in one of the blog posts in the link)
Demon is Wonderland? I am loving 62Studio's games so far so I will definitely be following this one with great interest.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes