RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Etheric

May 30, 2017
MGQP Holy bible (aka wiki): here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks but I'm kind of veteran on the game haha, I just trying to force Ilias on my party but is hard... People jsut give up on her.

There just seems to be only two ways to build her, Healer(There is a lot of better Healers,Dancers, etc...) or Bowman(Lucifina and Cupi are WAY BETTER) but seems to be the least underwhelming. Obs:Barbun

Last edited:

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Btw did anyone tried Holy Knight/Holy Lancer with Luka? With Alice I thinking about doing Spear Build(Valkyre Lord) with him but I heard a lot of people saying that dual sword is the only viable way with Luka...

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Thanks but I'm kind of veteran on the game haha, I just trying to force Ilias on my party but is hard... People jsut give up on her.

There just seems to be only two ways to build her, Healer(There is a lot of better Healers,Dancers, etc...) or Bowman(Lucifina and Cupi are WAY BETTER) but seems to be the least underwhelming. Obs:Barbun
Well, she is just an angel without any modificators except for less MP consuption. I can see using her only at the start and then leaving her to rot in castle, unless she will get serious buff in part 3, like, by turning into her adult form with special race with OP skills, but Alice should get the same trearment then.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
I'm trying to find a good job for Ilias but damn... She is outclass by everyone...
Does anyone have good idea of build for her?
Her passive and race locks her pretty awkwardly to jobs that specialize in more support (since the only stat that matters there is agility so she goes first each turn) or a willpower class to maximize holy damage. I mean, she can go into Valkyrie Lord, but she doesn't really get much from it. She's usable though, just know that she'll get outclassed as she is now unless they change her somehow in part 3. If you do LoC though, she does have some decent use thanks to her exclusive weapon though, so she's at least partially redeemed (but only partially, since others can still pretty much do everything better than her).

Btw did anyone tried Holy Knight/Holy Lancer with Luka? With Alice I thinking about doing Spear Build(Valkyre Lord) with him but I heard a lot of people saying that dual sword is the only viable way with Luka...
Luka can do fine on a spear build. The reason people seem to avoid it (at least me, probably others looking at it the same way) is in the main game, his personal sword is super flexible for element bonuses, and his LoC weapon has sword/knight sword traits. His most popular build is the desperation build, and I think it's possible to run it with spear building, but it could be awkward. Already spending a lot of time building his one-shot potential, now adding more of them for him to multi-skill. Maybe it works, since but you'd want to ask people who might have tried it in much deeper LoC levels.

Main story though (as long as you aren't on one of the much harder difficulties) you can pretty much run anyone in most anything and it'll work as long as your team is balanced enough. Feel free to mess around with it and see how it goes. I was debating doing a brand new run for Ilias' side of the story, still undecided on it or if I want to move my save before diving into LoC to finish the side content (I didn't create a save between starting the Collab and Time loop events and diving into LoC) and ng+ it.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Her passive and race locks her pretty awkwardly to jobs that specialize in more support (since the only stat that matters there is agility so she goes first each turn) or a willpower class to maximize holy damage. I mean, she can go into Valkyrie Lord, but she doesn't really get much from it. She's usable though, just know that she'll get outclassed as she is now unless they change her somehow in part 3. If you do LoC though, she does have some decent use thanks to her exclusive weapon though, so she's at least partially redeemed (but only partially, since others can still pretty much do everything better than her).
Thanks for your answer, similar situation. I always building her into white mage and pope but she ended side lined, I'm trying now a different approach. Maybe just focus on Bow build anyway or try some meme class for the sake of it.

Luka can do fine on a spear build. The reason people seem to avoid it (at least me, probably others looking at it the same way) is in the main game, his personal sword is super flexible for element bonuses, and his LoC weapon has sword/knight sword traits. His most popular build is the desperation build, and I think it's possible to run it with spear building, but it could be awkward. Already spending a lot of time building his one-shot potential, now adding more of them for him to multi-skill. Maybe it works, since but you'd want to ask people who might have tried it in much deeper LoC levels.

Main story though (as long as you aren't on one of the much harder difficulties) you can pretty much run anyone in most anything and it'll work as long as your team is balanced enough. Feel free to mess around with it and see how it goes. I was debating doing a brand new run for Ilias' side of the story, still undecided on it or if I want to move my save before diving into LoC to finish the side content (I didn't create a save between starting the Collab and Time loop events and diving into LoC) and ng+ it.
Is what I thought, Spear is very disconected to the Hero skills and everything.... But is kind of sad since Valkyre Lord seems to focus only on spears...
I'm no really focusing on LOC but only on story content on Hell difficulty.

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Can you start the game on the highest difficulty right from the start without issue or do you need to go to NG+ for that so that you have good equipment? I like to play these games on a high difficulty.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for your answer, similar situation. I always building her into white mage and pope but she ended side lined, I'm trying now a different approach. Maybe just focus on Bow build anyway or try some meme class for the sake of it.

Is what I thought, Spear is very disconected to the Hero skills and everything.... But is kind of sad since Valkyre Lord seems to focus only on spears...
I'm no really focusing on LOC but only on story content on Hell difficulty.
Not sure how it'll handle hell mode, but it can work in general. I can see them both work, but on a fresh Hell run, it could be a bit of a struggle, but not sure. Never tried the harder modes.

Can you start the game on the highest difficulty right from the start without issue or do you need to go to NG+ for that so that you have good equipment? I like to play these games on a high difficulty.
I imagine you could, but I imagine it would be a grind. It's definitely more suitable for ng+, but it could be manageable. I'd love to hear about how it goes.

Reactions: Vizer007
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes