RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Any news about part 3? I just start thinking that certain MGGD (monster girl game developer), got somehow it's hands on the project and so we will never see it. *sob* *sob*

Khm, so is there?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Any news about part 3? I just start thinking that certain MGGD (monster girl game developer), got somehow it's hands on the project and so we will never see it. *sob* *sob*

Khm, so is there?
And which dev would this be? Please don't tell me Koda is branching out into monster girl games now...

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
So, I'm trying to figure out if this is a bug or I'm missing something probably obvious, but as I'm not trying to do Carnage LoC content, it'd really help to get this cleaned up sooner rather than later.

I've got a few people with weapons for perfect hits, which as I read it, says attacks will always hit the enemy. I've gone against a number of enemies, usually bosses/superbosses, but also normal evasive enemies like fairies and harpies, that are dodging attacks from them like crazy. Is that supposed to happen, or is the gear mislabeled in translation maybe? Losing my mind trying to finally tweaking builds since I won't have a choice but to do so to see some of the bosses.

Picklifier

Jan 7, 2022
So, I'm trying to figure out if this is a bug or I'm missing something probably obvious, but as I'm not trying to do Carnage LoC content, it'd really help to get this cleaned up sooner rather than later.

I've got a few people with weapons for perfect hits, which as I read it, says attacks will always hit the enemy. I've gone against a number of enemies, usually bosses/superbosses, but also normal evasive enemies like fairies and harpies, that are dodging attacks from them like crazy. Is that supposed to happen, or is the gear mislabeled in translation maybe? Losing my mind trying to finally tweaking builds since I won't have a choice but to do so to see some of the bosses.
First of all, are you using normal attacks or skills that are dependent on normal hit rate, or skills that set their own hit rate? Most skills ignore the character's base hit rate, so buffing it with those weapons wouldn't work.

If you look at their stats, is their hit chance at least 200%? If there's anything debuffing it below 200% or if the "perfect hit" gear doesn't actually buff it to 200% it's not a guaranteed hit even for normal attacks and skills that use normal hit chance.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
The couple of skills I just looked at show accuracy = 120%, and the characters are showing 149% and 295% hit rates. I'm guessing based on what you said it probably needs to be higher than that against evasive enemies in particular then?

Just trying to get a better read on how it works so I can have fun making more people work, and I knew I just had to be missing something. Not aiming for the deepest parts of it, but trying to optimize people I like enough to get the job done a good ways and experience the different bosses/superbosses myself.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
May he be talking about Redamz?
Yes. Exactly.
It is a shame it ended up like this. And also game was about monster girls. :cry:

Ah. The only dev even worse than Koda. How a dev can get that much money and just run is horrible. I really hope he ends up in jail and has to pay back that money for what he's done (Or in this case, not done).
Well, it what laws suppose to prevent. But now days all concerned about other "very important" stuff, so...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Picklifier

Jan 7, 2022
The couple of skills I just looked at show accuracy = 120%, and the characters are showing 149% and 295% hit rates. I'm guessing based on what you said it probably needs to be higher than that against evasive enemies in particular then?

Just trying to get a better read on how it works so I can have fun making more people work, and I knew I just had to be missing something. Not aiming for the deepest parts of it, but trying to optimize people I like enough to get the job done a good ways and experience the different bosses/superbosses myself.
If the skill says its accuracy (as in an absolute number like 120%, not a bonus like +15%), that means it ignores the character's hit rate. The skill that says 120% will always have 120% hit rate even if the character has 295%, and therefore it can miss anything with more than 20% evasion. The character with 149% accuracy can miss anything with over 49% evasion while the one with 295% can't miss, with normal attacks and abilities that don't override hit rate.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
If the skill says its accuracy (as in an absolute number like 120%, not a bonus like +15%), that means it ignores the character's hit rate. The skill that says 120% will always have 120% hit rate even if the character has 295%, and therefore it can miss anything with more than 20% evasion. The character with 149% accuracy can miss anything with over 49% evasion while the one with 295% can't miss, with normal attacks and abilities that don't override hit rate.
Not how I expected it to work, but it makes sense. Knowing that I can prepare for those fights a bit differently. Been meaning to get a mass normal attacking character ready, so I'm off to do that and make sure they have what they need to always land the hit now. Thanks!

Jul 20, 2019
Ive played a decent chunk, but i can still turn back if i need to, but i wanted to ask if picking ilias will lock me out of anything major like the 4 heavenly knights, because id rather replay with alice then to miss out on tamamo or granberia

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Ive played a decent chunk, but i can still turn back if i need to, but i wanted to ask if picking ilias will lock me out of anything major like the 4 heavenly knights, because id rather replay with alice then to miss out on tamamo or granberia
As of this point, you don't miss out on them. Each side has a few characters specific to their sides: Alice has Alicetroemeria, Lilith/Lilim, and Morrigan, and Ilias gets Lucifina, Micaela, Eden, and Heinrich.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes